• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What do you think is the most drug city or state?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Well out side of say Philly what do you think is the most drug city or state? I heard West Virginia has loads and loads of people taking pain meds and state of Missouri has the highest meth user in the nation.

At least on the east coast of the US... Baltimore, there is no question or contest

At least on the east coast of the US... Baltimore, there is no question or contest
All I can think of is 'The Wire' but that show was from almost 20 years ago. Anything changed?
Apparently even Detroit has turnt the page....but I can't confirm...haven't seen the place since 2007 which was around its nadir.

All I can think of is 'The Wire' but that show was from almost 20 years ago. Anything changed?
Apparently even Detroit has turnt the page....but I can't confirm...haven't seen the place since 2007 which was around its nadir.
Certain parts of town have gentrified a bit. A lot of people moved out into the county. Kind of a dead city in certain areas. So many dilapidated houses that have been condemned. More than you can count. Entire areas. There are more homeless than you could imagine.

That said... Violent crime has gotten a little better. It's still an open air drug market in certain areas. I can't really speak on Detroit though as I've never been.

Kind of a dead city in certain areas. So many dilapidated houses that have been condemned. More than you can count. Entire areas. There are more homeless than you could imagine.
Sounds like Detroit when I was there.
I can't really speak on Detroit though as I've never been.
Yes you can, see above. ;)

Going to Detroit was fucking trippy. The level of devastation in a country as wealthy as the US was wild. At times I felt as if I were in a war zone/poor country/someone's nightmare. Which is what I imagine Baltimore was like (is like?).

It was also weird to see the massive size of depraved areas. For example, here, we have the old money wealthy neighbourhood over a bridge (a not too big one, by the way, including a pedestrian bridge) from one of the poorer neighbourhoods. Or my neighbourhood which is full of multi-million dollar homes right next to rooming houses and is known as the second biggest drugs neighbourhood in town. You also might find a council estate just dropped into the middle of an otherwise upper-middle class hood.

You guys sure do shit a bit differently down there.

Do you see any hope for a bit of a chin up for Baltimore in the near future?

Going to Detroit was fucking trippy. The level of devastation in a country as wealthy as the US was wild. At times I felt as if I were in a war zone/poor country/someone's nightmare. Which is what I imagine Baltimore was like (is like?).

It was also weird to see the massive size of depraved areas. For example, here, we have the old money wealthy neighbourhood over a bridge (a not too big one, by the way, including a pedestrian bridge) from one of the poorer neighbourhoods. Or my neighbourhood which is full of multi-million dollar homes right next to rooming houses and is known as the second biggest drugs neighbourhood in town. You also might find a council estate just dropped into the middle of an otherwise upper-middle class hood.

I wish I could be more optimistic about things. I mean DC has definitely taken a better turn in the past ten to twenty years. I just don't see the same radical change for Baltimore though. You never know though.

3538568443_546d634f3e_o.jpg

Show some damn respect for detroit and the people standin out there holdin it down. Alot of abandoned buildings but if you understand the history of detroit umm of course is the answer; not implying you dont; only that context is desperately needed!

Detroit been berry berry good to me. I was a white kid coppin in the D and never was so much as threatened. (felt threatened but thats different aye?) In fact the area that was a drug dealing area was actually a bit more safe as the stick up kids know not to 'step on the toes' of customers coming. Dudes were always very reasonable and aware that I appeared out of place and would do his best to meet somewhere he felt comfortable but you could be white without being flagged down instantly. Maybe I was just lucky and had a good connect? Nah.

a couple times he was unavailable I had to cold cop on the open air market, little advice from the working girls and I was solid. (they are usually glad to help for a cut).

Detroit lotto tickets all day long everyday unless something changed quite recently......which it could have? I quit when fent started being in ALL the batches

All that being being said Detroit was a very beautiful place and even considered "the paris of the north america". A true shame what happened to that city.....

On the other hand there were a couple idiots that went down there for blow and considering the quantity purchased got some of the worst nose garbage ever. (im sure the good shit is around but just my experience....the weed use to be all brick) of course MI is a legal state and weed haven now

Last edited:
Show some damn respect for detroit and the people standin out there holdin it down. Alot of abandoned buildings but if you understand the history of detroit umm of course is the answer; not implying you dont; only that context is desperately needed!

Detroit been berry berry good to me. I was a white kid coppin in the D and never was so much as threatened. (felt threatened but thats different aye?) In fact the area that was a drug dealing area was actually a bit more safe as the stick up kids know not to 'step on the toes' of customers coming. Dudes were always very reasonable and aware that I appeared out of place and would do his best to meet somewhere he felt comfortable but you could be white without being flagged down instantly. Maybe I was just lucky and had a good connect? Nah.

a couple times he was unavailable I had to cold cop on the open air market, little advice from the working girls and I was solid. (they are usually glad to help for a cut).

Detroit lotto tickets all day long everyday unless something changed quite recently......which it could have? I quit when fent started being in ALL the batches

All that being being said Detroit was a very beautiful place and even considered "the paris of the north america". A true shame what happened to that city.....

On the other hand there were a couple idiots that went down there for blow and considering the quantity purchased got some of the worst nose garbage ever. (im sure the good shit is around but just my experience....the weed use to be all brick) of course MI is a legal state and weed haven now
Yeah a lot of North American cities experienced massive urban decay when all of the manufacturing jobs began to be shipped off to foreign countries. Sounds like that's probably a big factor with Detroit. It's what happened with Baltimore, Pittsburgh, etc.

Truth. Detroit had that and the race riots goin for it. Haha I use to live just outside of pitt but it was bfore my using days.

Well for where I live South Africa, guateng province is the main hub and places like boksburg and benoni is the best towns to Score.