• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What do you see while you're high on LSD?

Maybe I've just not had great acid, but i've never had any hallucinations worth mentioning with 2 hits. 3 hits, my friend only had 1 eye where a 3rd eye would be but it was a regular huge eye. Pretty awesome/hilarious and hard to tell my friend while it was happening.

LSD visuals are not Earth shattering like DMT's, just some tracers, color enhancement, and morphing patters (try staring at an intricate Oriental rug, the patter will move if you took enough). LSD should not primarily be used to get visuals, as it is more useful for bestowing shocking personal insights, expanding one's mind / worldview, and becoming more spiritual / closer to God. Anxiety is common. Freakouts (some violent), fear of losing one's mind while on it, actually losing your mind after the high wears off, and dracocian legal consequences are possibilities. It is an often mentally taxing, yet profound and worthwhile, experience. Expect maximal pupil dilation. You will not probably be able to appear normal around other people while you are tripping. Oh and how could I forget, the giggling is good and everything, but the outright hilarity of it is worth its weight in gold!

Man, I had some LSD from someone in the rainbow family and it gave me different visuals then any blotters I've taken off the street. It gave much more color enhancement and glowing umph to everything than the average moving morphing and breathing. It was a color parade. What I'm curious about are the differences in closed eyed visuals. Thats where they really start to vary from person to person.

I remember some of those 1970's doses; the shaggy carpets would grow.. wall and floor movement warping and morphing and lots of colors.. it was 200 to 500 ug does back then... later they drop the doses to 100 ug so we took 3 or 4 hit to get to what we where use too... i find that to be true now.... Also 1p-lsd and al-lad mixed 100 ug each darn near is the same as the 70 doses.... (that is how it affects me an my body chemistry)... every one reacts slightly different, albeit plausible it is or can be a placeable effect, set and setting etc... works for me though :)

What to you see?
Everything! Visuals are incredible. So much color and light.
And I really believe that´s how things are which can be amazing but also be your worst nightmare.

Last edited:
Man, I had some LSD from someone in the rainbow family and it gave me different visuals then any blotters I've taken off the street. It gave much more color enhancement and glowing umph to everything than the average moving morphing and breathing. It was a color parade. What I'm curious about are the differences in closed eyed visuals. Thats where they really start to vary from person to person.

I don't care what the haters say. Family acid is the the BEST.