• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do you guys think were in these pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4nny

Greenlighter
Hey guys before I get to my question I just wanted to say I'm new to BL and sorry if this might be hard to follow in any way haha..

I've read a few trip reports about people that have had effects in their pills that are not like the usual mdma experiences they have had. One report that I read recently made me really curious...

This is basically how the report went.. "I had taken 1 pill around 1 o clock. After about an hour and a half of not feeling anything I decided to take a second pill. After waiting about 20 more minutes of not feeling anything I decided to go smoke with one of my friends and his friend that I don't know very well.. Usually when I smoke with someone that I don't know very well I start to feel kinda anxious and start being kinda quite but this time I was feeling very talkative and not anxious at all.. A few minutes later me and my friend decide to go sit down on his couch and after sitting there for a few minutes I started feeling this strange warm relaxing sensation in my body.. This was nothing that I had ever felt after smoking weed so I realized that it had to be the pills I had taken.. Also I felt very mellow and relaxed.. The next morning I felt kinda strange like everything felt "different". This lasted most of the day but the next day I felt normal again."

What do you guys think were in those pills?

Sorry mate, these kinds of threads aren't allowed as it could be anyone's guess what was in your unknown pills. Nobody is willing to speculate on what it could have been, as that could instil a false sense of safety.

If you've got any left, reagent test them with Mecke/Marquis/Mandelin, or if you REALLY want to know send a sample off for lab testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.