• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What do you do to this

Not really...its just that I am old enough to know my value....once you realize that you stop giving people discounts

It's not that hard to consider how your actions are effecting someone else. Men know when theyve got a girl hanging...waiting... on a validating message. People have the rest of their day to attain to also not just waiting on responses.

I am just done with all the games and childish pettiness. The things I have to offer have becone kinda rare and hard to find. I allow myself to be vulvnerable so I can always be genuine and sincere. Loyalty means life to me and I am nothing if but honest. You will know you can count on me just from the vibes I throw. And have ya not seen me?! Lolol ok but seriously in life the hardest part of the journey is just believeing you are worthy of the trip...that goes for everyone...we all deesrve better

If someones 100% with me Ill give it back but if I sense that someones trying to manipulate me....they better hope I aint bored. Cause I will mind fuck them so hard they'll need therapy when I am finished. For those they hurt before me
Thank you!! All the more reason to follow and respect you!
Happy and Healthy New year to you and all your loved ones !💪
💪

I've been talking to a guy over an app. Everything was set up (this was at night.) So we had everything was set. We talked about the night before now the next day says he's into programming and said he's not in the mood (as I texted today). It seems he's slowly creating a wall. It's annoying. He should tell me what he's thinking. Not keep it to yourself and ghost me. At the same time I don't want to bombard him with messages. I really wanna fuck and he's the hottest out there.
That sucks. He sounds lame. There are plenty of other guys you can fuck, though, if that’s all you’re looking for.