• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do you all think about having a mega thread for all 5/6*APB/APDB questions?

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew
Since there are so many APBs out there, I was thinking we could have a mega merge thread that would cover all of them and we would keep all information about them in there. This wouldn't affect the current megas for 5 and 6 APB which would be linked in the thread.

It just seems like the APBs tend to be relatively obscure after the bulk of them were banned and it would add some additional organization to the forum if we had a mega merge for any questions about them. Thoughts?

I think it's a good idea, it will bring all comparison and general questions in one place where all APxx users will be linked together and able to share their knowledge, kinda like the synthetic cannabinoids mega thread in CD. You've got my vote...

i don't think it's a good idea to merge all such threads. if someone is looking for information about a specific compound it's going to be hard to find. but by all means merge all those comparison threads that are floating about.

It would keep things neater especially if it turns into 56565-EAPFTURPB in a couple years.

Dooooooiiiiiiiiitttttttt! :)

i don't think it's a good idea to merge all such threads. if someone is looking for information about a specific compound it's going to be hard to find. but by all means merge all those comparison threads that are floating about.

How about we do them like PD does with their Small and Handy and Big and Dandy threads then? Seems to work well.

I just think the most logical way to handle all of these different chemicals is to either have each of them have their own thread or put them all in one thread.

I do agree with you though, especially with the names being so close to each other and easily confused.

Maybe we could start up a "research empathogen mega thread" sticky that has each of the empathogenic research chemicals listed in it? Since this forum isn't just about MDMA anymore, it would kind of make sense to have a sticky dedicated to research chemicals and other miscellaneous empathogens. It would certainly make information much more easily accessible.

We already have a big and dandy 6-APB thread, people are just being super lazy.
Distinct threads are a must. DOC/DOB/DOI all get their own threads, the X-APB/X series members are unique enough to warrant the same.

How about we do them like PD does with their Small and Handy and Big and Dandy threads then? Seems to work well.

Maybe we could start up a "research empathogen mega thread" sticky that has each of the empathogenic research chemicals listed in it? Since this forum isn't just about MDMA anymore, it would kind of make sense to have a sticky dedicated to research chemicals and other miscellaneous empathogens. It would certainly make information much more easily accessible.
sounds good to me :)