• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines What did you learn/take away from NN-DMT?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Hello BL Fam,

I was surprised that while searching this forum, I hadn’t found more threads regarding what had been learned or taken away from taking breakthrough-doses of NN-DMT.

So what did you take away from the tripping experience? I feel like it’s difficult for me to draw conclusions because the memories are easy to forget just like dreams in that sense.

I realized that human-made concepts such as time, space, identity(Ego and concept of “I”) may be wrong or not aligned with the true human experience.

we have a similar discussion going on in the thread "DMT and Connection"

I think most people return from beyond the veil with similar realizations - everything is connected, everything is infinitely large and infinitely small simultaneously, there is no beginning and end, etc
"life goes on within you and without you"

That type of thing :)

So what did you take away from the tripping experience?
After smoking DMT about 50 times, with half of those being breakthrough doses (~65-80mg for me), I really didn't bring back much. I guess I kinda went into it expecting to have some form of transformative experience or life changing or mystical experiences. Well, I really didn't.

I've seen amazingly cool shit. I've held a 3D magical lexicon cube containing all the secrets of language and math (and their meaning). I've spoken to Aztec Gods. I've met entities and had them laugh at me. Their message to me was often "I told you we were real! Look at us!"

But honestly... it's all a bunch of cool gibberish in the context of my real life.

None of it I can connect or integrate into my life experience or human condition.

The only thing I really learned is consciousness is very interesting and how it can be altered with chemicals.

I do not believe the DMT entities are anything real, just something that pops out of our brains under the influence of DMT. The entities are within YOU, is what I mean. They are an aberration of consciousness.

Last edited:
I'm still convinced we are living in some sort of "simulation", possibly created by aliens in an other "dimension". I wouldn't consider DMT a drug, it's more of a technology for our consciousness, and a slap in the face of our ignorance to the real reality. At least that's what my experiences have led me to believe.

Probably the most profound/intense and strange experiences I have had in my life, still waiting for my chance to try 5-methoxy DMT.

When the time is right..

Cheers