Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hele51000

Greenlighter
Around a year ago now, I took about a sixteenth of a gram of what I thought was MDMA. At first I was really enjoying my night, but I started acting weird. I became desperate and anxious that people did not like me. The other people taking with me also acted the same and asked to go home. The minute I got home I fell to the floor and couldn't get up. I felt like I had passed out but was still conscious. We stayed up chatting but none of our conversations made sense nor did they link to one another.

I didn't sleep for three nights. I was having brain zaps, constant twitching and I remember looking at my bookshelf and it looked like water. I went slightly mad and started to get extremely depressed. I was absolutely exhausted though like even the night after I had taken I was knackered.

This was after an end-of-exams party in which I had been working like mad the month running up so had no real rest. I have never had an experience like this before.

I have taken MD since, but tiny amounts and every time I have awful anxiety attacks. I took it once at a festival and it was good fun but ever since then it has never been the same. Prior to this, I was taking MD about once a month and having an absolutely amazing time. Anyone shed any light on what happened?

Unfortunately, no one here can tell you what you took, your guess is as good as mine, the problem with molly (mdma) is that the game is so fucked up now , that it seems like these dirtbags converted "molly (mdma)" into molly-(bath salts, RCs ). So without a TEST KIT, odds are fairly high you got an RC, or methylone or BZP. Who knows? One of the miseries with wanting to get MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.