Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisco_Aslan

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I've been reading quite alot before actually registering to the forums like now. But now back to my main questions, I understand sometimes things get moved to the right place were it should be discussed so feel free to do so. I am trying to figure out what I took a while back maybe some months ago, I purchased a pill from one of myour buddies him claiming it to be molly. Now I've taken methylone before the pink crystal type and have had one he'll of a time both the pink crystals and brown crystals. This time me purchasing "molly" from my buddy it was a white powder the capsule was not filled all the way. I took the pill either way curious to see how it would feel and when the pill kicked in it was like at first the come up was being all positive thoughts I started to get happier and happier. Then I felt everything softer I felt that bliss type feeling everything felt good the ac in the car was feeling amazing hitting me and then my shyness was all gone I wasn't shy about anything, my eyes had I think what is called the wiggles my jaw felt relaxed not clenched how most people note and my eyes felt like they were going all over the place. Smoking a blunt felt amazing I had no come down once so ever after that. I want to know what i took it wasn't as speedy, it was more of a relaxed euphoric with sensations to it, with the happy feeling of what mdma is supposed to have. But it wasn't that empathy of feeling some one else's emotion it was more of your own feeling being happy for yourself just positive. I really want to know what i could've possible took cause I would love to buy that again. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.