Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did I take that sobered my roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E head

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
So I was recently at an event and I was rolling very hard off two pills (tested MDMA) crazy eye wiggles, eyes rolling back, really strong euphoria. And it was about probably only 2 hours into my roll after I popped my first pill(popped 2nd hour later after 1st) when some guy came next to me and was telling me about this pure MDMA he got from silk road and he let me see it and it was a light brown rectangular pill with squares on it, looked like a Xanax bar but brown, and he said he already took half the bar. Being that I was already fucked up I asked him if I could have it and I ended up taking it, was very bitter melted all in my mouth because I didn't have enough water to swallow it. Soon after I popped it the dude left while I was dancing and not looking and pretended like he was on his phone so I knew something was fishy.

But I just kept positive and was just waiting for the "MDMA" to make me roll even harder. Slowly I felt a little different and thought maybe it's a different type of MDMA. As I kept on dancing I slowly felt like I was waking up, and all of a sudden it hit me at once that all my euphoria was gone I felt stone sober. I had gone from rolling balls heavy euphoria peaking, to stone sober in about 10-20 mins. It made me feel more awake I guess and all the fun was gone. Then I wanted to go home because my roll was killed and my night was ruined and nothing was fun anymore. I was hoping my roll would come back so I waited about 30 mins - hour and still stone sober so I hit up my guy and ended up taking another pill (stupid I know) but I wanted my roll back to have fun again. My roll did manage to come back after taking the pill but it was a very light roll. Then a while later I felt nauseous (common for me at events for a little bit when I take 3 pills) and I ended up throwing up mainly liquid in the garbage can. Then the rest of the night I was fine except for the fact I was pissed about my roll being killed and my expensive night ruined and throwing up and not knowing what the hell I took.

So any ideas guys on what it was? To recap it was light brown rectangle pill that tasted bitter with squares on it like a Xanax bar. I feel like it was something of the same category as Xanax(anti anxiety) because I heard those can kill your rolls. Or some kind of upper that killed my roll( my heart rate was pretty fast the whole night, could of been the MDMA though). And for sure it was not no placebo, i've taken vitamin c and multi vitamins during my roll and it didn't affect it at all.
Thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
We can help you with one thing only: never accept unidentified chemicals from strangers.
Bluelight doesn't allow ID threads for the danger of giving the sense of false safety in case of incorrect ID.
Stay safe.

No one knows what it was for sure..... but what I do know is you should never take drugs from a random without testing. Things could have gone much worse than killing your roll.

Indeed, it's close to impossible for us to identify a substance over the internet by just a description. There's just too many chemicals out there with similar effects and appearence. Guessing at it might cause more harm than good if we get it wrong, which is likely, so it's not allowed here. You really need to get yourself a testkit if you want any certainty about what you're taking. Closing the thread and adding (untested) prefix, if you have questions feel free to PM me. Welcome to bluelight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.