• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc What did I take?? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy2plus3

Greenlighter
Hey! Years ago when I was seeing a guy who was heavy into drugs he said he would get us some ecstasy. We took it at a friends party and I didn’t feel the normal ecstasy feeling, but I did feel extremely confident, and calm, like I was the king and the president. Even scaring a girl into going home because I calmly said I was going to hit her. After we left I was still feeling good but my bf started acting weird, extremely paranoid and hallucinating. I thought he was faking it. We couldn’t sleep. The next morning I was feeling pretty sober we walked down to a park and the wind changed direction and all of a sudden I started hallucinating badly. The trees were bending over trying to touch me with the leaves, he had a phantom of the opera mask on his face and more. Back home we lay on the bed and as I looked at his face it spiraled. His eyes were at the bottom, zig zag eyebrows, I was scared and I burst into tears. He left and I was okay for the most part. I turned off the light to go to bed but I couldn’t sleep so I turned the light back on. Everything was dancing around my room. The table walking like a horse. The bumps on my duvet pillow like little animals. Eventually it spiraled so badly out of control that I was having conversations with people who weren’t there. I even phoned a girl to ask where she went and she was like what I wasn’t there wtf. Then I hallucinated him outside my window. Unlocked the door for him and he wasn’t there. Called him to ask where he went. He wasn’t there. Talking to myself. Time went extremely slowly. I was awake the whole night again. The next morning I pretended to sleep so my mom wouldn’t be suspicious but when she told me to get up I had started hallucinating again and told her I don’t have to get up because “I was eagle powder from America” I was hallucinating I was aspirin. That day I hallucinated people in my house sitting with me on the couch and it eventually tapered away. I’ve never experienced anything like it ever again on ecstasy or mushrooms or coke or CAT or weed. Does anybody have any idea what I might have taken? It was a big clear cap with brown powder inside

Hi @Tracy2plus3 welcome to Bluelight!

Unfortunately, you will never know for certain what you took unless you had it lab tested. It could have been any one or a number of 100s of psychoactive compounds. Any replies you may receive will be purely speculative, which is why questions like this are discouraged.

All you can do is learn from this experience and in future, if unsure what you're taking, either get it tested or don't take it. I personally wouldn't trust anything that came in a capsule unless from a pharmaceutical blister pack.

I'll leave this thread open for a short while in case anyone recognises the effects profile you describe, but don't expect any definitive answers.

Nah we could never tell you. Doesn't sound like MDMA. Sounds like some kind of long lasting psychedelic though. At the end of the day, does it matter?

Defo an RC. DO-xx?

2C-xx the visuals would have come on quicker and not lasted as long surely?

What's the come up time on 'synthetic mescaline'? (cant remember which tyrptamine it is) as sounds a bit like mescaline without the nausea but I'm sure you'd need more than a capsule of real mesc to get fucked up like that.

Most likely DO-xx. Or yeah, a psychotic episode. Sounded kinda fun tbh lol if you'd have added ketamine it woulda been better 😂👍

I found out early on that pills pack a punch different to molly. Some people react with violence on methamphetamines. That's considered atypical, but it happens

Anyway, no we can't tell you what it was and it'd be dumb to even try

Status
Not open for further replies.