• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What did he take? Blue round pill, crazy effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
Hi everyone.
So recently one of my friends found some random 'sleeping pills' under a bridge, as far as I know they were blue circular pills for insomnia.
This friend gave my friend two which he downed.

He started to feel it come up in 10 minutes, and he said he felt very happy and just kept smiling. About thirty minutes after that he said he was getting tired and started to lean against a wall for all of class. Ten minutes after that he got out of class and I went to go see him.
He came up to me with a giant smile on his face and he was stumbling while he walked. I decided to walk him to his class and I tried to figure out what he took. At first I thought he took Valium because he said it felt like Xanax. But while walking him I noticed his pupils were very small, like he was on an opiate. So I thought maybe he took 2 15mg Morphine pills, and he's never done opiates before so it would definitely hit him hard like that.
We kept walking to class and he kept forgetting where he was going, thinking it was Lunch, but we still had another period. I got him to his class and he became very quiet and just started to stare off, and he looked very fuck up.
Later I got worried he popped 2 30mg Roxycodones because of how happy he was, and because his pupils.
Well apparently he ended up leaving class after falling asleep, he pissed himself while he slept too.
But he got up and just left class and ended up walking around the school. One of my friends went up to him and he did not even know his own name and kept ignoring him. He was stumbling like crazy now, and kept falling over.
Eventually he got caught and sent to the office, and he has no clue how he got there. The sheriff said it seemed to him he was under the influence of Xanax because his speech was also very slurred.
He got sent home and eventually knocked out for a good three hours. When he woke up he told me he felt like he was floating and he was very warm, so I personally think this was an opiate.

Another one of my friends took two like he did but did not blackout all crazy, he just said he felt bomb.
I know pill identification is not allowed, and I would just search it up even if I knew what the pill looked like. But what do these effects sound like to you? Benzos, opiates, any specific drug you're thinking?

Thanks for the help.

Anything said would just be speculation as the only helpful observation was the constricted pupils.
Maybe next time identify the pill imprint before consuming during school hours.

And yes this does go against the BLUA / Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.