• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids What day, is the worst for you guys, and girls when in withdrawal?

Deicide1212

Bluelighter
On day 3 of Hydromorphone withdrawal. Just trying to keep myself occupied, even though, typing this out hurts my hands like crazy lol.

Just wondering, what day of withdrawal is the worst for you guys and girls out there? And, do you think tapering makes a difference. I was currently snorting 56mg a day and weaned down to 18mg a day. The withdrawals feels almost as bad as times I have went cold turkey off of 80mg a day. As I said, just trying to occupy myself. Thanks for the feedback. Be safe everyone.

As an addict I’d say anything in between day 1 and day 30 suck, but for me with heroin once you pass day 4 things slowly improve over the next month, stick to your guns…

Day 3 is usually when I’m dehydrated, sleep deprived, throwing up but starving.. probably day 3

But idk coming off methadone or subs day 7 is pretty degrading it feels like it’ll never end your so weak and malnourished

Depends on the substance definitely for benzos day 1 for sure that impending seizure is terrible

I find it really interesting how people differ from onset length ect. Of withdrawal, I always find myself getting sick really fast and getting trough the worst of it pretty fast compared to others, I guess I metabolize fast ? I’m not particularly healthy so I would thing I would be on the longer end of things

Day 3 . By then I have barely slept and been tired and irritated and almost crazy from the restless legs .

Learned about Kratom from blue light and it takes away my restless legs and helps me sleep so I’m not as scared when I run out of my oxy as long as I have my Kratom.

Also, cannabis edibles are a godsend for the first few days, you can take a huge dose and for the most part be stuck on stupid for a good part of the wd and even get some sleep, just make sure you have no tolerance to thc by the time your ready to go ct

day two. thats when id always cave. day 3 is basically the same as day two psychologically but the severity of the physical symptoms make me entirely useless at that point... only time I've made it to day 4+ i was in jail.

So i know i might be judged but i don't really physically withdrawal I've consumed everything downer pretty much, I've been using Hydrocodone 7.5, Soma 350, and morphine 30mg, and pretty much any pain pill that isn't pressed, (don't do Blues or Fent) for years on end ( The hydros for over 10 years, and morphine for over 5 years now almost daily). While i'm not naive enough to believe that i'm not killing my organs slowly but for the life of me and the grace of the universe i do not become physically sick from running out of pills. i run dry about after a week that my monthly meds are prescribed so i got without every single month. The one thing i cannot live without is my concentrates and flower 1000%. Not on a high horse but i am high as balls of these RP's 10s Sheeeeeesh!!!! EDIT*** I have used H before and this was before everything was contaminated with Fent in the US.