• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine What cut would react with bleach to turn red/orange?

Yea the poppy pod thing was a nice little net to fall back on....if things went south with the plug just e-mart-bay your way through the hurt. It was empowering lol.

Yeah, decided I would rather IV than smoke it; and I know the guy gave me hard on purpose...seemed like a logical way to get around it without talking to his bitchass a second time....I am fairly lucky, I was able to keep my IV'ing to either a couple times a month or a week long binge with no more than 3 shots a day.... *luckily I was already on bluelight so I knew all the proper technique and to rotate veins* and I credit bluelight for the fact I have no track marks at all. Thanks to all you longtime BL'ers!! GLAD to hear you weren't using 27 guage to IV as a rule! I am sorry to hear about your arms though; Could be that coke is a vasoconsctrictor and quite corrosive. (literally shrinks your veins up for a period, vasoconstriction)

Damn, my pisstesting was for bupe too; but they sent it to quest labrotories for confirmation. (which I thought was SOP,), do they poor the piss out in front of you or do you leave it in a cup and find out later? (damn i wish my place didnt send to a lab lol)

haha it is a fun conspiracy to imagine, even more fun to throw back in there face as an accusation. (since your in a bupe clinic I am guessing you have had some far fetched accusations) ex. One time I couldn't get to the pharmacy for a week and they took 14 plls out of the bottle reasoning I would have 14 extras to "sell or trade" so they hadto take things into their own hands. "Well at least I dont mail narcotics through the federal governments post'' .. Touche bitches.

DHC better than Codeine; not morphine. Which is confusing as codeine is a morphine prodrug; but it basically comes down to two factors
1. Your liver will only metabolise 400 mg of codeine into x mgs morphine (considerably less than 400, perhaps less than 60 mg, I forget the ratio)
1. oral morphine has a poor bioavailability of about 30%, so lets say 400 mg codeine = 60 mg oral morphine = 20 mg morphine is what youd get. (still feels high as a 20 mg morphine shot is a good hit if your opi naive-ish even.

In my case the TUNDRA is located in northern wisconsin and the northern peninsula of MI. If I remember right tundra is anywhere where the ground freezes and does not unthaw in the summer. and YES it is dangerous AF, my furnace died this winter and if it hadnt been fairy mild for us, well ??...alot of people dont make it through each winter. Yes, if you don't shovel your roof it will collapse; and yes it is very dangerous, we got one thing working for us though.... the steeper the roof incline the less snow that gathers on it and the less you have to do it. Flat roofs, FAIRLY safe but all the snow sits on them. Lol when I was younger after finishing shoveling my grandpas roof as payment I was alowed to do backflips off his roof into the snowbank I created.

I would love to be located anywhere else, but it is damn cheap and I got 40 acres of swamp/forest just teeming with nature. Yesterday alone I saw a mallard duck, a heard of dear, an eagle (or very large hawk it was way up), a bullfrog thats been alive 100 and some years. (im always worried hes gunna die and the town will blame us, and they would believe me) and all the garden variety birds that we feed.

it is usually twice a winter; sometimes three. a few thanksgivings ago power went out in the whole and we were all moved into the local HS gym. It is still blizzarding here!
I imagine it was a great thing to fall back on if your dealer was out lol.

That is an evil thing to do giving you hard on purpose so you wouldn't contact him later. The cocaine I get is known as "pub grub" which basically means it is something you would get to do at the pub with a few friends and not the high purity stuff, alas it is all I can afford so I would never I.V it. If I wanted too I would buy crack instead and the needle exchange gives you free packs of citric acid each time you get 20 needles which is the size of pack they come in.
I am glad you can keep your use down but please be careful man, once your veins are shot they are gone for good. Say I was in a serious car accident I worry how they would find a vein for surgery.
I would of only used 27G if I was a groin injector but I know how dangerous that is, hitting the artery isn't hard and I did it in my left arm once. I still did the hit stupidly even though it hurt and ended up with an arm and hand like Micky Mouse. I know now the signs of hitting an artery but hopefully those days have passed by.

It's this weird contraption, they pull out a circular tube that runs through it and then I piss in it. I forgot to mention it tests for 6-MAM as well. It has a front that they tear off with a thermometer sticker so they know it is your urine, then takes about 2 minutes for the results.

Some of it must have been psychological then as I have taken doses higher than 400MG of DHC. It is once the itching starts I know I was going to get a good buzz lol.

Oh shit man, MI is Michigan isn't it? It does sound dangerous especially with your furnace dying. When you say furnace do you mean the type you always see in horror films lol or a more modern central heating system?Oh shit I didn't realise it could make your roof collapse so I guess you have steep roofs? It does sound fun doing backflips off of the roof though lol.

You have 40 acres of land? Are you a multi millionaire? Here in the UK 275 grand might get you a small bungalow, but it would need redecorating/replastering and a bit of work. Thats the area I live though, there may be cheaper.
It sounds peaceful with the nature there then, and from your descriptions it sounds like you like the local nature.

Oh more insidious than that, he gave me hard on purpose hoping I would smoke it and become a fiend and call him back a half hour later.

Don't buy crack and us citric acid to shoot it; like you said, veins are precious. That will kill them quick. I did it twice ever and perfer IV powder, and to be dead honest IV ritalin. (In double blind studies IV cocaine users could not tell the diference between IV coke and IV methylphenidate at equipotent potent doses. *if you want let me know and ill find it and link it.

DHC is Dihydrocodeine or something like that and DHC is superior to codeine forsure. More comparble to hydrocodone. I do not believe the 400mg ceiling effect applies to DHC, only normal codeine. The histamine reaction with codeine DHC and morphine is SUPER strong; that is where the itching is coming from.....and yea IME itchyness = a good buzz. If you ever IV morphine in a large enough dose you get pins and needles so much that it is right about at the point of starting to hurt with itchiness when the itchiness breaks and you are bright red.

lol I can neither confirm nor deny that I live in MI, but Go Lions lol.

Haha No I am not a multimillionaire at all, in fact right now I am fixed income of roughly 1200 a month (eat it repubs hehe). We got a steal on this place (largely because of the dangers of winter) and it being out in the middle of nowhere. (extra risky and inconvenient). Also my ma negotiated the deal and she is straight out of detroit, philly, and albuqurque.....we paid less for this place than we sold our 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2, bathroom house (normal surburbian), the last day of the deal she got 20 k knocked off the price and told em take it or leave it, we'll be at the bank with a duffle full of cash hope to see you there. (yea she bought the fuckin house in cash, very smart of her); we sold ours for full price in cash up front as well.

Ah the furnace. Well that we got screwed on to put it quite simply. The furnace broke within 4 yrs of having the house; we had it replaced and it only works about 8 hours of the day; so it requires planning. the fireplace, the whirlpools in the tub, and the auger also brokedown almost immediately; and the auger company went out of business so there is no fixing that.

We have a big ass propane tank that feeds the furnace, so yea gas. The last house I lived at had a steep roof so it didn't require shoveling (the town was also warmer); however the converse of this is falling icicles that are many many pounds and fall from two floors up, 3 with the attick.

I love nature and being around too many people stresses me the hell out; love animals. Hate poachers and yoopers poach more than about any other group of people I know.

Damn the UK sounds expensive, we got this place; which to me is a mcmansion on 40 acres, a river flows through the property; only people to live on the entire country block! (like almost a mile, one road in). And it was a little more than half the # you quoted; 140. We got real lucky though and winter is very real and you hear all your favorite old people say they don't think they can make it through another winter. And in fact a common cause of death here is having a heart attack while shoveling snow. Have you ever seen a "yooper scooper" its like a giant shovel/scoop with a square frame so the damn shovel stick doesnt break from the weight, also you can push the snow instead of lifting it. You have to have a plow guy you can trust just about with your life too...... It is definitely a dual edge sword but I think I/we came out winners forsure