• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin What causes watering eyes from opiate withdrawal

I don't know specifically, but maybe it's something about the histamine receptors being in flux?

Really just a thoughtful guess honestly

I don't know specifically, but maybe it's something about the histamine receptors being in flux?

Really just a thoughtful guess honestly
Yea I reckon you're right I'm currently going through heroin withdrawal and suffering from this bad hopefully I'm through the worst today and tomorrow get my self down the gym and have another go at sobriety everyday is new day to better ourselves and all that shit

Yea I reckon you're right I'm currently going through heroin withdrawal and suffering from this bad hopefully I'm through the worst today and tomorrow get my self down the gym and have another go at sobriety everyday is new day to better ourselves and all that shit
You'll get through it dude. When I was going through dope withdrawal, the runny nose honestly made me want to kill myself. Especially combined with regular allergies and winter cold.

I get the yawns bad when I’m kicking,sometimes it’s like constantly yawning for minutes at a time, it’s a dead giveaway I have

I get the yawns bad when I’m kicking,sometimes it’s like constantly yawning for minutes at a time, it’s a dead giveaway I have
Yes I'm getting over the worst of it now the last two days were the worst litreley sweating whilst cold leathrgic runny nose watering eyes irritable leg jerks and yea I yawn a lot too. I don't want to be dependent on anything so I would rather man the withdrawal and get healthy and have another go at Sobriety.