• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What cannot be detected in urine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v757v

Greenlighter
So Ive been wondering, what drugs cannot be detected for in urine (lab and cups)

I just know LSD and magic mushrooms cant be tested for.

I cant figure out what RCs or other drugs cannot be tested for in urine. Especially 15 panels and labs. I get kratom dipsticked so thats out the question. Im also allergic to magic mushrooms (puke brains out til in hospital no matter how I eat them)

Can anyone tell me ones that forsure cant be tested for? I hear conflicting reports about certain ones people say cant be tested for, then end up failing a test for. RCs and everything are on the table. Also looking for something that CANNOT cause a false positive.

Hey @v757v I can't believe you've been here 10 years and you only have 8 posts!!! We need your experience and opinion buddy. If you've ever got some free time, your contributions would have great meaning for all of our members.

Unfortunately, we do not field threads regarding drug testing. Similar to drug identification, it's just not in our wheelhouse to make any kind of meaningful commentary for your situation. I'll put it this way, I wouldn't trust anyone on here, myself included with information that could or could not lead to your unemployment and complete implosion. We could be wrong. Tests are constantly changing. 10 years ago, 5 panels were pretty standard. Now, they've got tests for all kinds of shit and you better believe some of these drug testing companies read Bluelight every once in a while looking for new drug trends, then deciding to throw them on the test.

If you want to keep your job, I would advise you not to use drugs. If you can't go without using drugs in your life, be prepared to sacrifice your job for the right. It's a frank answer, but it's the only one you need. You could probably get a medical card and start smoking weed, but anything else would be highly precarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.