• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What can I expect from natural morning glory seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Garden

Bluelighter
I plan on doing a cold water extraction of maybe 700 morning glory seeds this summer after my morning glories have sprouted and released their seeds. All heavenly blue. There are no pesticides sprayed around or coatings on the seeds to be naturally produced. Though I'd like to ask whether or not there are dangerous factors contributed to natural morning glory seeds. I'm aware of multiple morning glory threads. Many of these do not exactly answer my questions though. Would 700 be too much? Will I feel a body high similar to LSD and a mind high? Can I have profound spiritual experiences and break through's on these seeds? Will the natural seeds still cause great nausea? Is this something I should avoid taking while on 300mg of Wellbutrin HCL Sustained Release daily? If I stopped taking SSRI's around october-november of last year, will they COMPLETELY be out of my system, causing no blocking of the effects? (LSA and other psychedelics/hallucinogenics effects serotonin) Compared to marijuana, how much more or less powerful is LSA? What visuals can I expect? What audio distortions can I expect? In general, what all can I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.