• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc What can/do any of you do, when on carisoprodol

I get Mexican ones from a friend in Cali ( Caridoxen), I didn’t care for how 500mg got me that I’d ever take more than 250 again ,I have zero tolerance to them I might use them twice a month, I add it with other things

Just be careful, anything with Barbiturates or non Barbiturates, combo's and alcohol. Dragon soop

Also today have taken, 3mg etiz, 2mg clonaz, 6x 500mg pain o soma, 300mg DHC and just popped 300mg pregabalin. Have I done too much, tbh find these carisoprodol weak, but wasn't expecting a great deal. Heard 350mg are better. Think I should be careful. Also got high benzo tolerance, moderate pregabalin tolerance, no DHC tolerance and also took 100mg tramadol. Do these things hit hard and fast, or do these creep up on you. Also took 2 eszopiclone 3mg way back last night so not concerned. Is it Also me that finds the weed nowadays is far more potent than say 10 years ago? 3x blackouted on skunk and used to be able to handle my weed, now it's like being on alcohol and others have said I look like I'm on gear. I can handle all these chemicals and booze, but 1 strong bong, a joint and a a gravity bong I look out of it.

I agree with you, never tried Barbiturates or non-Barbiturates exception being soma. Read up on them and they seem very dangerous esp in combo. Alcohol with 8 seconal would put anyone, even with a tolerance is usually fatally.

One question i have and I read Carisoprodol itself has potent by itself, and that's without Meprobamate being psychoactive. I'm itchy as hell 300mg DHC. Don't know if it's me but recently. Would adding a 300mg pregabalin be safe on top of this? Or wait a few hours? Stopped Alcohol think my body and mind need a factory reset.

This would be considered pretty fool-hardy. The likelihood of blacking out is high in this situation and I'm a major proponent of the HR theory: Blackouts are dangerous in and of themselves. People have memories of washing down a pill with their fifth beer at the bar only to wake up handcuffed to a hospital bed, disfigured and awaiting charges for smashing into a minivan full of children.

This would be considered pretty fool-hardy. The likelihood of blacking out is high in this situation and I'm a major proponent of the HR theory: Blackouts are dangerous in and of themselves. People have memories of washing down a pill with their fifth beer at the bar only to wake up handcuffed to a hospital bed, disfigured and awaiting charges for smashing into a minivan full of children.

This ^ it's no fun blacking out, I actually hate going to nightclubs, if I am going to get drunk. Wake up in the morning, wondering how much money I've wasted and what was said or happening the night before.

I heard tolerance to this stuff develops rapidly, so maybe once a week? Or could I take 2-3 days in a row, without tolerance build-up or potentially WDs from such a short time? I passed out, woke up 3 hours later, feel fine but still a bit spaced out. I don't like the fact this stuff is even related to Barbiturates, as we all know how dangerous these are. I feel refreshed cup of coffee but mixing downers esp soma, is not only risky but very dangerous and I'd advise anyone be very careful with this one. 10 underdosed tablets are hard to dose properly.

When I had zero opiate tolerance 300 mg tramadol had me nodding for hrs , I’ve tried dhc ,codeine #3 and I never really felt anything strong from either ,

Now that I have a tolerance I no longer feel shit from the tramadol…
I think tramadol is alot stronger then people think, a couple times I couldn’t get any H and a couple hundred mg of tramadol almost took wd away completely

I think tramadol is alot stronger then people think, a couple times I couldn’t get any H and a couple hundred mg of tramadol almost took wd away completely
I agree around here a lot of folks discount tramadol as being total garbage but in the beginning I thought it was great but now I only use it on a off day from opiates and it’ll hold me but the days of getting high off them are in the past,If I lay off tramadol for a month or two I don’t get high from them like I used too,it just seems like it takes forever for your tolerance to reset on them compared to other pain meds ,oxy,hydro,pod tea..

Just to say, ended up doing 10x 500 tablets, think I'll stick to the benzos, these things are too strong. Knocked me out twice last night and slept for 12 hours. Good job that barbs are as tightly controlled, in the wrong hands these could be dangerous

Just to say, ended up doing 10x 500 tablets, think I'll stick to the benzos, these things are too strong. Knocked me out twice last night and slept for 12 hours. Good job that barbs are as tightly controlled, in the wrong hands these could be dangerous
Try lowering your dose down , if its knocking you out like you say..
I fid a bunch of oxy a 250mg soma and a 10 mg valium and im gonna have a nice chill afternoon,literally im hiding in the AC today, tomorrow im headed to the nude beach with a cup of pod tea and a couple joints..ive had two soma boxes for over two years now that just shows how infrequently i use them

For me id never use this as an everyday drug ….

Try lowering your dose down , if its knocking you out like you say..
I fid a bunch of oxy a 250mg soma and a 10 mg valium and im gonna have a nice chill afternoon,literally im hiding in the AC today, tomorrow im headed to the nude beach with a cup of pod tea and a couple joints..ive had two soma boxes for over two years now that just shows how infrequently i use them

For me id never use this as an everyday drug ….

Next time I'll try 2 or 3, I thought maybe they were underdosed, it's those pain o soma 500. I'd rather have the 250mg or 350mg. Heard a few things about those pain o soma 500 and most are underdosed. I'm a bit paranoid to take my benzos (rx'd). Have a good day at the beach mate.

I'm the same only use them occasionally, i will use my benzos and opioids regularly, but keep these for a day I'm not taking high doses of other things and keep my dosages down until I find my sweet spot.

As for the tramadol, I got some of them lying around but don't do much for me.
Yet codeine or dihydrocodeine get me feeling good, so maybe it's a tolerance thing or I don't have the right enzymes to break it into ODST.

Next time I'll try 2 or 3, I thought maybe they were underdosed, it's those pain o soma 500. I'd rather have the 250mg or 350mg. Heard a few things about those pain o soma 500 and most are underdosed. I'm a bit paranoid to take my benzos (rx'd). Have a good day at the beach mate.
I’ve never tried any other brand except them , when I found out they were available to me I had to look them up because I never heard of them before then I found out they were controlled so I bought a couple boxes twicein about 4-5 yrs..
I'm the same only use them occasionally, i will use my benzos and opioids regularly, but keep these for a day I'm not taking high doses of other things and keep my dosages down until I find my sweet spot.
I’m able to control my use of all my drugs except the oxy,I tend to use my moths supply in the first week but other drugs I do/have I take plenty of days off in between
As for the tramadol, I got some of them lying around but don't do much for me.
Yet codeine or dihydrocodeine get me feeling good, so maybe it's a tolerance thing or I don't have the right enzymes to break it into ODST

300 mg of tramadol should have you feeling nice unless you abused them in the past, I add soma 250 mg and a 10 mg Valium and I’ll have a nice mellow day without the nodding..