• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are you doing right now and how is that connected to the drug culture? Are you really bout that lyfe or what?

slippapimp

Bluelighter
I am sitting over here in Grove Hall area in my SRO with a hoochie that i picked up from The Ave. Currently watching Playboy channel (for visual effects). We are lkistening to Boss Town Beatz playlists on Amazon Muzik (Trap Muzik). We are shooting the last of our Fetty. Got two seperate bowls of Tina going (Mine & hers). Blowing Big clouds, getting thick dick (1/2 a husky for cryin out loud), making hints to have her handle that !!!waiting for the p-lug to find her dope at her house, so i can re-up. Just recently moved to this neighborhood. $[PRICE REMOVED BY MOD] grams of Fetty here. Good shit !!!!She is stil trying to hit herself in the neck.........to no avail..............wont ket me help......................telling her she should just booty bump that shit. .......🤪

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up slippa.

I'm in a group home near you - same city- similar to an SRO.

If it weren't for COVID i'd been out of this bitch by now.

Anyway, i stopped using meth about 3 months ago because my antipsychotic largely regulates my dopamine to a degree where i could slam a gram in one hour and feel nothing but a warm rush and maybe even start shaking. It's not the product, either. I've bought on the Ave x10, dark web x20, and from my homeless buddy who's tented up in Alewife (too many times to count).

All the same shit, for the most part.

So it's gotta be me.. right?

Anyway, my neighborhood is riddled with crack. I know 10 dealers in a .2 mile radius of where i live. And weirdly enough, the short lived high of shooting coke/smoking crack can actually bypass the regulation of my antipsychotic. It's the only thing that can get me high.

Gave smack an honest try.. All i do is vomit and nod and i can't say that's enjoyable.

Alcohol.. Only socially. I get rowdy.

Weed? Pffft. Hook it up.

Peace.

I’m gonna take this pace for a curve outward to my inside small town life not hustling or using street drugs at all. It’s a sharp relief to daily meth use just over a month ago, and whatever else. I was still more or less an indoors guy even then though and have secure housing.

what am I doing right now that’s drug related? Just posting here really, it’s related to the culture. I’m a little bit in a better place, thankfully. I was homeless crashing going crazy at this dealers place in March in a pretty big city.. not long ago.

In the last week I've smoked 5 grams of meth and spent almost 3 days in two different brothels fucking (or trying to fuck) seven different women and two ladyboys. I spent upwards of $3k on all that debauchery. I stopped for a day and ate 25 mg seroquels non-stop mixed in with the ocasional (harder to source) diazepam but still spent 12 hours crying at everything because I was so highly strung (out) and in despair for my future. Today I'm trying to find somewhere else to live and a new hobby. I'll probably manage 2-3 weeks before the cycle begins again unless I start munching super-high doses of anti-pschotics right now.

Unfortunately I've also negotiated a 10 g bulk deal with two different suppliers for delivery in 7 days' time and one of the hookers has offered to help me settle into my new house for free so long as there's plenty of smoke. She's handily capable of delivering three hour blowjobs with an enthusiastic smile.

I'm considering whether a real big acid trip might forestall the desire for getting totally methed up again. However, I also managed to deliver a work presentation that will keep the extra scholarship money I use for drugs flowing for another 12 months. So it's at least 12 months before I'll really be properly held to account and find my professional life is terminated.

Check in next week to see which way I go - I've got no idea myself at present.

The continuing adventures of......

As for me....I'm fucking boring these days for the most part. Hit two seperate rock bottoms (one with meth, one with alcohol) in my 20s, fucked off of reaching that goal ever again. Defo not about that life anymore.

In the last week I've smoked 5 grams of meth and spent almost 3 days in two different brothels fucking (or trying to fuck) seven different women and two ladyboys. I spent upwards of $3k on all that debauchery. I stopped for a day and ate 25 mg seroquels non-stop mixed in with the ocasional (harder to source) diazepam but still spent 12 hours crying at everything because I was so highly strung (out) and in despair for my future. Today I'm trying to find somewhere else to live and a new hobby. I'll probably manage 2-3 weeks before the cycle begins again unless I start munching super-high doses of anti-pschotics right now.

Unfortunately I've also negotiated a 10 g bulk deal with two different suppliers for delivery in 7 days' time and one of the hookers has offered to help me settle into my new house for free so long as there's plenty of smoke. She's handily capable of delivering three hour blowjobs with an enthusiastic smile.

I'm considering whether a real big acid trip might forestall the desire for getting totally methed up again. However, I also managed to deliver a work presentation that will keep the extra scholarship money I use for drugs flowing for another 12 months. So it's at least 12 months before I'll really be properly held to account and find my professional life is terminated.

Check in next week to see which way I go - I've got no idea myself at present.
Remember how my acid trip went?:(

It definitely was a bottom which took me towards where I'm at now but wasn't the solution itself. Take it easy man maybe a few totally sober days would be better for your conscience than a radical trip.

My bottom wasn't even homelessness.

I don't even think i hit it.

I've had a lot of random experiences that could be said to be a bottom of sorts. I sort of.. Bounce around.

My bottom wasn't even homelessness.

I don't even think i hit it.

I've had a lot of random experiences that could be said to be a bottom of sorts. I sort of.. Bounce around.
Me too. Every year my life is radically different and my bottoms different and all very painful in some way that may not be equivalent but are all total shit all the same.

#team transient

Because money is no major problem it’s pretty hard for me to hit rock bottom - although I have in the distant past when I worked for a living. Even if I go full blast from the beginning of the month it’s usually max 2-3 days I might get caught without funds for drugs and debauchery. Even then my credit is pretty good with mama-san for both meth and company.

I’ve gotta find something I actually enjoy doing more than getting all fucked up. I’m trying with mountain biking and competition dog trials. They are both hard to do when spun.

Right now, I am awaiting a call back from a source whom i usually go thru for both my brown & meth. The meth is good (The Boston Market is flooded with good meth right now), but as for the brown. This city is in a world of hurt right now for good brown. I think this fucken douchebag cut my order of brown with her makeup. The viscosity of this is really thick after i cook it, when it should be more watery. it even smels like it. WTF. i should give her counterfeits next time.

Currently shooting dice for bars. Pharma mg worth double. Then again this guys pressed shit is garbage, should be worth 0. I will take it all anyway.

I thought we’d have more players living the life emerge when this thread started. Every day we get a long list of what everybody has consumed in the How High Are You Thread and the Morning Fix Thread but not much detail on what everyone is doing with their high time. Maybe they are all just going to work and being solid citizens?However I can’t see how that is possible given some of the daily drug diets people list. Maybe they’re just unconscious most of the day and don’t have much to report?

Received a little something in the post today and love watching some drug related documentary or film. Wouldn’t dare try and cop off the street here or even know anyone who’s into the same stuff I am. With this lockdown my day consists of entertaining my kid, going for a walk, and then watch something that evening. Nothing I do outside connects me to the drug culture in any way though. Don’t know why I typed all this 🙃

I haven't bought drugs off the street in like... fuck, almost 15 years.

Well I'm sitting here listening to a mix of happy hard core putting my brain through a 350bpm and feeling chills all over

Listening to Jelly roll on the tv, chillin on the couch. Finally came down from 12.5mg of potentiated lorazepam with no tolerance that I took yesterday

relaxed asf on 200mg cimetidine and 30mg of Diazepam after 2 days of cold turkey withdrawals

trying not to wake my girl up

Last edited: