PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what are they selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuube

Bluelighter
Hi all I was looking to get my hands on a few different substances and after great difficulty and getting scammed with one, (intestine pharma bastards based in Ukraine), I got part of what I wanted - 1P-LSD from a certain Lab that I assume is run by people as smart as me! I see it getting high praise around the different forums so was very shocked to get an email from another vendor who was refusing to ship to my area and they commented on where I could get part of what I was looking for:

"I can suggest walmart to you. They advertise 1p-lsd but its actually al-lad"

Now I was quite dismayed to get this info but I am not sure if its right so I figured before I see off looking for a test kit or cause annoyance by contacting the lab I got the 1P-LSD from I thought I'd post here and see what the Blue lighters have to say. SO can I ask does anyone believe the quote to be true, and what would be the best test kit to buy? What are your experiences buying from the lab?

Many thanks to all replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude you broke about just about every rule on sourcing. Bluelight is a harm reduction forum not a place to discuss vendors! Please read the rules if you don't get a ban for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.