• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are the reputable online platforms that provide mmj card in California?

nancymacay

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!! I am eager to explore about medical marijuana in California, and I've heard that getting an MMJ card is the first step. Can anyone share their experiences with online platforms that provide MMJ cards in the state? I want to ensure I'm choosing a reputable and trustworthy service. What are some of the most famous and reliable platforms you've come across? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

You only need a medical license if you're under 21, it's legal now for adult use.

Hello everyone!! I am eager to explore about medical marijuana in California, and I've heard that getting an MMJ card is the first step. Can anyone share their experiences with online platforms that provide MMJ cards in the state? I want to ensure I'm choosing a reputable and trustworthy service. What are some of the most famous and reliable platforms you've come across? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
I used Veriheal to get my medical card in a different state, it was a pretty easy process. Cost me about $200, took about a month maybe? But then I was all good. It operates in California as well.