View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are the odds of getting cardiac arrest while on DXM

anotnon

Bluelighter
Since DXM has such a bodyload, what are the odds of someone without any known heart problems to get cardiac arrest and dying from using DXM around around 400-800 mg by itself from cough syrup. Does anyone know of any cases of someone dying from using DXM alone and not in combination with anything else

I think those dosages are pretty safe. panic attacks where your heart will race and you will feel like you are dying are common at high doses like that.

Dude come on, you made a thread a couple weeks back complaining of worrying heart issues when on DXM. I'm not trying to scold you or anything but maybe you should just quit taking the DXM, find something else that doesn't cause you to constantly worry about your heart. I find that methoxetamine feels alot less taxing on my body as whole and the experience is similar in a way but just plain better, ymmv. For the vast majority of people the doses you list are within reason (for recreational doses that is). How's your health? If your heavy set or have a family history of heart issues DXM may very well be causing some strain on your heart but since were not doctors and don't know your physical health it's anybody's guess. Be carefull, listen to your body.

Dude come on, you made a thread a couple weeks back complaining of worrying heart issues when on DXM. I'm not trying to scold you or anything but maybe you should just quit taking the DXM, find something else that doesn't cause you to constantly worry about your heart. I find that methoxetamine feels alot less taxing on my body as whole and the experience is similar in a way but just plain better, ymmv. For the vast majority of people the doses you list are within reason (for recreational doses that is). How's your health? If your heavy set or have a family history of heart issues DXM may very well be causing some strain on your heart but since were not doctors and don't know your physical health it's anybody's guess. Be carefull, listen to your body.

This may surprise you but some people are not as fortunate as you to have connections and be able to get whatever you want and even things as simple as marijuana because they're socially retarded and don't have any friends or acquaintances so no I cant find anything else

It's gonna make your heart thump, but i doubt you'll undergo cardiac arrest. You don't really know until it happens i guess.

i wouldn't be too worried on it but don't combine with anything else that raises bloodpressure, such as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. i've felt like i was going to have a heart attack or stroke even popping a 10mg ritalin on dxm.

This may surprise you but some people are not as fortunate as you to have connections and be able to get whatever you want and even things as simple as marijuana because they're socially retarded and don't have any friends or acquaintances so no I cant find anything else
MXE and at least a hundred other drugs are available over the internet, whether it's legal in your country or not that's for you to check out :p. Whatever, keep taking the DXM... It's not my heart.