View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are the effects of splitting tabs?

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
Simple as the title, I've only gone with a minimum of 1 tab when doing cid, as I've always assumed 25-40ug would be more of a waste; does anyone agree or oppose? Any good experiences with half tabs of some regular street cid? If so what were the effects of such a small dose?

I'm not personally familiar with microdosing myself, but I've heard overall great things about it. Much less psychedelic yes, and not really any visuals, but beneficial in many ways. Do some research on microdosing, maybe a couple YouTube vids.

25+ micrograms is more of a "threshold" dose... and at ~40 I felt mostly "stoned" and giggly with reaaally "subtle" visuals at the peak, followed by several hours of uncomfortable stimulation and slight paranoia.

"Microdosing" usually involves doses of around ~10 micrograms, i.e. way below the psychedelic threshold.

half is good for enjoying effects but being able to pull off sober.
I do not recommend driving on half, nor operating any machinery.

For me 60 ug can be therapeutic at a nice level but with hardly any sensory effects, on the other hand threshold doses can be relatively uncomfortable for me by being so potentially half arsed as a state of consciousness.

So would half still be too much for a work setting if I had to seem sober? I work high off decent bud every day, and am pretty experienced with lsd, especially what I have at the moment. I want to get more of the stimulation and racing thoughts at work as I work in a small gas station for 9 hours by myself, I don't want to be tripping face, actually I don't really want any visuals at all. So yeah, what's the opinion on half a tab and still being able to function enough to hold conversations and sell gas & cigarettes

So would half still be too much for a work setting if I had to seem sober? I work high off decent bud every day, and am pretty experienced with lsd, especially what I have at the moment. I want to get more of the stimulation and racing thoughts at work as I work in a small gas station for 9 hours by myself, I don't want to be tripping face, actually I don't really want any visuals at all. So yeah, what's the opinion on half a tab and still being able to function enough to hold conversations and sell gas & cigarettes

At ~25-40 mics you probably wouldn't seem all that different from being slightly stoned / sleep-deprived to an outside observer... The question is whether it would be pleasurable for you... do you "like" your job or do you find it humiliating and intolerably boring? If the setting sucks, then you probably don't want to induce a state of amplified emotions and racing thoughts.

At ~25-40 mics you probably wouldn't seem all that different from being slightly stoned / sleep-deprived to an outside observer... The question is whether it would be pleasurable for you... do you "like" your job or do you find it humiliating and intolerably boring? If the setting sucks, then you probably don't want to induce a state of amplified emotions and racing thoughts.
While sometimes it is boring it pertains to just keeping myself busy and having casual conversation with people, which is where is slightly worry because with LSD sometimes I'm a social butterfly and sometimes I'd rather lock myself away, granted the last one usually happens on a heavy dose so I assume it should be fine, might quarter the tab just to be safe

For a work setting, a quarter tab is Lots!

I once had that and had to give a presentation of some new software to a tech group.

That was slightly irresponsible on my part, although the situation was a known lost cause prior to going.
i was also imprisoned in a 2 hour speeding mercedes 240 SL road trip each way across the Canada US border with my client - and I did not enjoy either his driving nor his cowboy republican humor, and endless complaints about business, people, governments etc.

So for me it was really a silent protest and self indulgent withdrawal in a degenerating work relationship, on a day that was not a normal working day.

In any case I think drug use at work is not recommended.

For a work setting, a quarter tab is Lots!

I once had that and had to give a presentation of some new software to a tech group.

That was slightly irresponsible on my part, although the situation was a known lost cause prior to going.
i was also imprisoned in a 2 hour speeding mercedes 240 SL road trip each way across the Canada US border with my client - and I did not enjoy either his driving nor his cowboy republican humor, and endless complaints about business, people, governments etc.

So for me it was really a silent protest and self indulgent withdrawal in a degenerating work relationship, on a day that was not a normal working day.

In any case I think drug use at work is not recommended.
Yes after reading up i think I'm going to start a 3-4 week microdose report thread, but I would agree that I would've been quite dumb to take the quarter tab and go in, fortunately I always do my research before haha, I'll be doing an eight of a tab every 3 days.

1/8 sounds very much like a goes with anything dose and every 3rd day is great so that in 2 and a half weeks you will only have used up one tab so really nothing wasted at all and a solid experimental approach.

1/8 is perfect, I can function perfectly fine as I'm working now and can hold conversation much better than I could sober after 7 hours of work, no visuals or patterns, simply the body high and the head full of thoughts, body feels pretty tense though

I like a lot microdosing.. it's great to spend a nice night with friends, or just a walk in your town.
Also I like to watch movies in low dose, but with Marihuana its make a team unbeatable for that kind of things :D lol