• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console What are the cheapest vs best ps4 games available on the ps store etc?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
So I decided to treat myself to a ps4 after getting discharged from hospital last week I got res2 and mine craft but I'm stuck on res2 cus I'm an idiot and I just can't get into mine craft atm anyway it's been years since I lasted owned a playstation so I have been out the loop for a while I just wanted to know the best/cheapest games to get for someone who has some money to spend but not loads.. I also own a few games on my account I brought online last time u had a play station but haven't got round to setting up the wifi but these games from the top of my memory include: gta5, the last of us and lititle big planet 3 I believe that's it but I am looking for something new I defo will be getting the crash nsane remake at some point to depending on the price..

Also one more question is it cheaper in general to buy games from shops like cex, cash converters, game etc or is it best to just buy everything from the boss store price wise? Thand!

If you can get it on sale in ps store is generally good.

Games I'd recommend are the sinking city and la noire. Both older so bit cheaper but good games both take a while to adapt to but week worth the effort.

If you can get it on sale in ps store is generally good.

Games I'd recommend are the sinking city and la noire. Both older so bit cheaper but good games both take a while to adapt to but week worth the effort.
What about that spiderman game (the first 1) it's been out a while but it's still kinda new and from what I have seen it looks awesome oh and I used to have la noire and yes it it awesome I reached the part where you investigate those junkies deaths with the drugs hidden under the coffee cups I think I might have to get the ps4 very. . I wish all games were still made with a's much love as la. Noire.

But thankyou for reminding me about that game I completely forgot it existed as for the other game you mentioned I don't recall hearing about that one but then again I've been out of the loop for a while

I don't know about the spiderman game. Yes LA noire is really cool. I completed it. It's a good story. I like a game that sucks you in. The sinking city is like that too. highly reccomend. Sort of Cthulhu type thing. Spooky and strange.

I see there is VR addition to LA noire . I might have to get that.

Of course if you are serious about gaming then I would say Elden Ring. It's something else. Kinda like Soulsborne thing. Again Highly reccomend.

I'm having alot of fun with Destiny 2. I used to play xbox only because i loved the Halo franchise but once they sold to 343 the quality of the game changed for the worst. Destiny is made by Bungie(halo creators) and it's kinda similar.

God of war is a good one, dragon age inquisition. I bought a few with the holiday sales for cheap.

What type of games do you like playing?

Skyrim is about $10, an older game but i've played through it about a dozen times

Skyrim is about $10, an older game but i've played through it about a dozen times
Yh I got skyrim, it is free atm because I got the "vip" ps plus I couldn't resist once I learned about the classic catolouge I've always had a hard on for ps1 and ps2 games ps1 was ofc the first console I got and replaying some of the games is like reliving the magic.. I only wish they had all the ps1 games such as lego racers, tomb raider 2, mgs1 etc I can forgive not having lego racers as it wasn't a hit but the latter 2 I can't forgive they ain't got them on still I was hesitant to waste money on the most expensive ps plus but I must say for what you get its not that bad of a deal.

The last of us online multilayer is my main go to and has been for years it's the best strategic/stealth online multiplayer I've played since mgo2

Speaking of mgo what's metal gear solid 5s multiplayer state of play like atm? I last played it years ago when it was still in beta it wasn't half as good as mgo2 (mgs4 onlines) ofc but it looked like it had a lot of potential unfortunately all the drugs over the years have really took a toll on my reflexes(which were once God like) and motivation I just can't keep up with action games the kids are playing now days lol in the last of us factions I just be a sniper and medic now I used to be able to 1v4 the other team with a pistol only loadout (9mm pistol btw) plus the Internet where I live is horrendous so I stopped playing because most of the time it's unplayable due to the lag.

Oh yh not sure if I already mentioned this but I finally got my hands on the re2 remake and I'm very happy with that game I played re3 on ps1 back in the day but I don't consider the re3 remake a valid remake it is nothing like re3 and nemesis is just plain laughable and he is SCRIPTED... SCRIPTED.. on the ps1 he had random spots where you could bump into him which added to the tension but the remake is 100 percent scripted it actually makes me wanna cry because we will probably never see another retail attempt at a re3 remake, I could vent all day about that game I remember when I was a child and how terrifying simply opening a door would be knowing nemesis was in the area, the nightmares, refusing to play in the dark should of known it would be to good to be true to have a faithful remaster like re2 and they certainly try to make it look to the same standards as re2 remake, but make no mistake it isn't half the areas are missuing and the ones that are take less than ten minutes when it should be taking at least 45 minutes and worse of all nemesis is nothing like the original no matter how much they dress it up that he is.. it's nothing but a disgusting money grab praying on the nostalgia of 90s gamers like me luckily at the time of release i didnt have a ps4 and was skimt but i couldnt helo myself and watched a long play by the time they got to the clock tower (and when I say clock tower I mean 1 boss fight in front of the clock tower) I was so depressed as we had already gone through half the game which would be hours in the original to reach this part but in this so called remaster it was barely an hour ir two.

I will say the intro started off ok enough although they introduced nemesis way to early and he felt more like a cartoon villain one minute havING jill by the neck and instead of breaking it ofc he throws her down and back and fourth and omg if u think the new nemesis is bad that's nothing to the new jill (wannabe) I've never heard a charter swear so much with the lamest and laziest puns you can think of.. nothing like the well spoken intelligent and resourceful jill valentine from the original.. i will never forgive crap com for ballsing up my favourite ps1 horror game (which was a big part of my childhood and nightmares) as well as one of the most iconic and once likeable female protagonists in the re universe. I need to smoke something now and wind down but I'm glad to get this rant off my chest and btw I think it's a decent action game but it has absolutely no business using the trade mark re3 name and it is a representation imo of everything that is wrong with this planet and the 21st century it's tragic that a beautiful piece of art can be tainted like this and the people responsible don't get held to account.

i just bought Quake(2,95€) and Lego Jurassic World (under 5€)

I wanna buy that crash n sane trilogy had my eye on it since it came out years ago but £60 is just ridicoloua I could get it right now if I wanted to but I just ain't on principle not until the price has gone down.. what makes this even more silly is the bundle of crash n sane + ctr racing which costs £40 but n sane on its own costs over 50 percent more than the bundle seems someone at Sony is not doing their job right either that or Sony ain't doing their job right.

Btw who here has got resident evil 7.. is it really as good and scary as they say?

Welcome back to the PlayStation fam! For affordable games, check out classics like "Bloodborne" or "Uncharted 4." And for deals, sometimes stores like CEX or Game offer better prices. Enjoy gaming!