• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What Are The Best Stores To Find Cough & Cold PILLS At That Contain DXM For Tripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

420tatumavery1991

Greenlighter
What Are The Best Stores To Find Cough & Cold PILLS At That Contain DXM For Tripping?

Im planning another DXM trip after many, many months of taking a break and I am preferably looking for cough & cold medicine PILLS as I have always fucking hated the taste of that nauseating cherry flavored syrup, and i've always had an easier time keeping the pills down versus any of the cough syrups. Some intriguing medications that i've seen or come across of are the Robitussin brand cough & cold liquid gels. Only problem for me so far is that I have literally been keeping my eye out for those fuckers for over 8+ months now and so far havent really ever managed to come across any in any stores. I am starting to just about say "fuck it" and order several bottles of the bitchin' things online as that is the only place I have ever really been able to find them at. What are some other ideas or suggestions as regards to cough & cold PILLS that might be easier for me to obtain as well as alot faster as I have already mentioned I am already planning this DXM trip for tonight. Thank you!

Our rules on sourcing drugs are very clear, please read the full rules and guidelines before posting here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.