• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What are the best combos with Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaughtyman

Greenlighter
Hi, I find the feeling of just taking coke alone, not that pleasant. Jittery, heart and stomach palpitations being some of the adverse side effects. Its just not that much fun. Problem is that I don't drink alcohol, so dont get that wonderful feeling you get, when you combine the two. Ive tried Valium and Xanax, and even sleeping pills which helps with the jitters, but am a bit scared by some of the stories I've read saying that these combos can be dangerous. I know that combining with alcohol is also dangerous, but probably worth the risk given the wonderful euphoric effects, however that's not an option for me. Anyway, if someone knows of something, please let me know?

Doing drugs in general is dangerous. I prefer benzos + coke. One of the best highs ive ever had was crack on top of Xanax and alcohol. Pure euphoria from the crack with none of the paranoia and anxiety due to the benzos and booze.

Too true about them being dangerous, but we still go back! Sounds like xanax is the way to go. I have to admit it wasn't a bad feeling, considering I wasn't drinking.

Doing drugs in general is dangerous. I prefer benzos + coke. One of the best highs ive ever had was crack on top of Xanax and alcohol. Pure euphoria from the crack with none of the paranoia and anxiety due to the benzos and booze.

Man, I like that combo too. I agree that xanax is the way to go with coke, coke+benzos isn't quite as dangerous as coke+alcohol.

^^^ If I had fast cars and fast women I sure is shit wouldn't be on the stupid fucking internet on a dumb fucking forum asking stupid fucking questions. Gabapentin

OP if you want that awesome combination of cocaine and alcohol why don't you drink and do coke then? I know you said you don't drink but you can do it once can't you? Or is there another reason why you can't drink

^^^ If I had fast cars and fast women I sure is shit wouldn't be on the stupid fucking internet on a dumb fucking forum asking stupid fucking questions. Gabapentin

Whoa calm down there anger management

not doing it and coke; best combo! lol.

coke is the worst drug, so stay away. never a "fun" thing if you ask me and I've been around for a long ass time. the only times I enjoyed what I did, which was so many years ago, would be having a few beers/alcohol and then doing some coke just to bring me "back" out from the buzz/drunkenness that I was going through. works well if its a must and you are with a girl who needs attention, ha.

hahahahahahahaha I love you, yes homo.

How about not fucking doing coke OP? Really genius idea there hahaha, no i understand but if you really don't like a drug i don't get why you keep doing it... like yo smoke some weed or if you're fucked like me do an opiate but if you don't even like the effects of a drug to begin with what's the point of getting addicted to it?

I never mix benzos and coke. My absolute favorite combination line if you can acquire the ingredients is coke/oxy/XTC. Some go one extra step and add meth or K but that's user's choice. Trust me, one or two lines of that trio and you are FUCKED UP! haha

not doing it and coke; best combo! lol.

coke is the worst drug, so stay away. never a "fun" thing if you ask me and I've been around for a long ass time. the only times I enjoyed what I did, which was so many years ago, would be having a few beers/alcohol and then doing some coke just to bring me "back" out from the buzz/drunkenness that I was going through. works well if its a must and you are with a girl who needs attention, ha.

This is how I feel too. Anyway, I'm going to close this thread, it's not really HR discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.