• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are some good/fun drugs to take with heroin/some interesting combos (smoking)?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
Firstly, I aren't talking about potentiators, I'm talking about things that make heroin highs different on some fundamental level or change one or more facets to it. Also, other hard drugs are off the table, mixing two hard drugs isn't my idea of a good idea.

Are there any specific drugs that are fun and almost trippy-like to smoke with heroin?

I have a very high tolerance to opiates, and have to use all sorts to get it to work (I never IV though). This involves using DXM, diphenylamine, promethazine and so forth. However, I had this heroin I bought once that wasn't in powder form, it was like, a really dark crystal. When I smoked it, I didn't trip balls/it wasn't super strong, but it did give me a strange high.
I had mild visuals when I closed my eyes and it was a bit more energising than most heroin. It felt ever-so-strange and was rather exciting.

Does anybody know of anything that can be added to heroin to give effects like this? Anything that's easy access would be preferable, like OTC medications. But anything goes really. Are there small amounts of certain drugs anybody here knows of that give heroin a certain unfamiliar edge during a high (I do everything but IV heroin btw.)

Anything related to this with tips or tricks on how to curb their nods would be appreciated, thanks!

Psychedelics go great with heroin and the combo doesn't get mentioned enough IMO. Heroin + LSD is really quite amazing.

Yeah, heroin will "blunt" psychedelics, but that's not really the point.

It makes for some very interesting and entertaining CEVs in the nod.

Psychedelics go great with heroin and the combo doesn't get mentioned enough IMO. Heroin + LSD is really quite amazing.

Yeah, heroin will "blunt" psychedelics, but that's not really the point.

It makes for some very interesting and entertaining CEVs in the nod.
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, psychedelics aren't something I can take with my mental health being as it is. Maybe microdosing them along with smoking the stuff could lead to interesting results, like .3-.4 golden teacher.

It's a potentiator but DXM. The highest levels of euphoria I've gotten out of opioids are combining with DXM.

Other than I'd say amphetamine is good with it.