• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What are some good combos with Cyclobenzaprine?

SPJ666

Greenlighter
I recently acquired 16 cyclobenzaprine 10MG pills. I heard that these alone really only make you sleepy, but I also heard that if you combine with other pills they can increase the effects. What would be some good combos to make with this drug?

Meh.. i've heard they're good with weed... For the most part, they have little effect when you take them compared to something like Soma... and the hangover from cyclobenzaprine is ROUGH. Your bones won't want to move the next day.

I can't smoke weed at the moment due to drug testing specifically for that but is their any other pills I could take with these to increase the effects?

I don't believe the mods like these kinds of questions to be answered. Your post will probably be closed. Cyclobenzaprine is a fairly strong skeletal relaxer and used in combos with other depressants increases the risk of respiratory failure, etc... I have a good amount of experience with Cyclobenzaprine because I am a chronic insomniac and am always looking for something to help me sleep.. and I wouldn't recommend combining this with more depressants because the ER visits are havoc on your bank account!