• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are my chances of passing a drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketsevens

Bluelighter
I just got hired for a job and they're doing a pre-employment drug test. I'm definitely going to test positive for opiates because I have been using PRESCRIBED oxycodone. If I can prove to them that it's prescription will it be okay? Are they allowed to fire me just for being on opiates because of the stigma associated with it?

Secondly, I used to smoke marijuana pretty frequently. I wasn't a heavy smoked in the sense of quantity, because I'd only have one or two *tiny* hits a day. But I did smoke fairly consistently, 4-5 days a week. I gradually started smoking less and less and my estimate of the time I stopped consistently smoking is July 10th. I stopped completely until July 26th, when I had two hits off a joint. I haven't smoked since then, so by the time I day the drug test it will have been 2 weeks and 4 days.

Do I have a chance of passing this drug test?

Does anyone know any methods to help me pass a drug test. I've heard a lot of seemingly bullshit answers from my friends, like drink cranberry juice or eat a lot of oranges. Ahhh, please help! This job is a wonderful opportunity and if I had known I'd have a chance like this I would have stopped a long time ago! Please don't judge my stupidity... I know I should have thought about this a long time ago, but for now I just need to find a quick fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.