• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are any of you doing for Bicycle day?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Hello my many and yet undiscovered but valued threads at Bluelight. Sincerely wishing you all well this Sunday and hoping you are all coping mentally and doing ok in general.

I will keep this brief because I'm in a pretty damn poorly condition at the moment.

But it suddenly came to me to shoot this out there on a punt.

Is anybody tripping on lysergamides today especially, in commemoration?

If so- what dose? Did you ride a bike lol? Have you had a nice day?

In briefest words would be golden contribution.

My crazy self- I have been taking quite a lot of acid for several months practically every day in all sorts of doses but continuing to get effects for some bizarre reason may be due to my poly drug use and potentiating cross interactions.

About 80 trips since end of October. It has been a bit heavy actually so I've really been trying to have a break. I just went 2 days without any doses for the first time in months.

But today I thought what the heck and simply swallowed the paper from the two tabs cut into quarters remaining behind in my empty recent microdosing bottles.

I have taken two tabs worth his way before, and surpriaingly tripped on it noticeably. Placebo can be huge here though, but I do think there can be a reasonable bit of acid left behind in those tabs. It really caught me out one time. So I may or may not have had an unplanned psychoactive dose, admittedly spurred by the sudden reminder of the significant day, or rather day before not sure?

But I would love to hear what any of you guys are up to briefly in this regard.

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm going to take anything, not really feeling up to it. I'm in a good mood, riding the second day phenibut glow. But have been doing too many drugs lately, and it's going to be a cool, gloomy, rainy day.

@AutoTripper taking it like that, where you’re not certain of dose/if there is any, would be kinda like Hoffman; you may be riding along today and discover a trip unplanned.
😎
I actually forgot what today was until you reminded us :oops:.
And then there’s tomorrow.
Good days to all out there, especially “out there!”

@AutoTripper taking it like that, where you’re not certain of dose/if there is any, would be kinda like Hoffman; you may be riding along today and discover a trip unplanned.
😎
I actually forgot what today was until you reminded us :oops:.
And then there’s tomorrow.
Good days to all out there, especially “out there!”
Hello mate. Quick response 'cos Im pretty damn hammered on top of being very worse for wear temporarily with health and mindset.

But there is DEFINITELY a dose in those tab quarters from the drained out MD bottles. It has happened to me twice now. The other time I had already microdosed a few tines.

Today those 2 cut tabs really hit me for 6. I had undeniable strong comeup and had to write off several hours just drifting in and out of consciousness in a mad place. Visual effects, luminescence. It will be 8pm by the time my peak has settled. 7pm now. 3.15 I think when I dropped.

I drank 35 grams strong kava today- 20 grams earlier, remaining 15 grams worth a few hours after the cid, trying hard to pull it together haha! I had to take a break from the kava I waa so unexpectedly smashed. Almost like being spiked.

Plus edibles and un unintentionally huge vaporizer hit just after the acid. Sent me right off.

It felt like 50ug. I kinda regretted it lol. But I think I needed it at the same time once the unexpected intensity of the come up has plateaued and settled shortly.

I also took 4.35mg Etizolam since 10am. It really does not stop me tripping.

And I really don't need a lot of acid to access the world these days.

50ug 1cP is strong combined with weed, and especially this strong Kava.

@DrumTripper def consider a 50ug 1cP trip sometime. Early to mid afternoon is ideal. With edible cannabis same time if poss.

Leave vaping til peak settled, about 4 hours. Sativa like Durban poison goes down well then.

@Xorkoth thanks for chiming in to share bro. Always interested to hear of your exploits.

Have a nice Sunday guys. And be weary of those left over MD tabs lol.

Last edited:
I have 500 ug ready to go a bit later. I enjoy the visuals that darkness enhances so I am just waiting for dusk to approach.

Until then I leave you with a bit of Floyd 🐄

I have 500 ug ready to go a bit later. I enjoy the visuals that darkness enhances so I am just waiting for dusk to approach.

Until then I leave you with a bit of Floyd 🐄

Hey thanks for sharing bro. I wish you a purely pleasant and enjoyable trip. It sounds exciting and quite strangely, instantly on reading that, I have a really good feeling for you tonight and your experience.

I couldn't face a dose like that today myself. I have a pretty nasty virus fightjng off with electromedicine. This morning I was dying lol, massively reduced the new viral infection since, but battered and exhausted.

Also, VERY wasted on strong Kava plus enough edible cannabis.

My unplanned dose- I'm sure it was at least 40-50 mics....was more than enough.

@White_Rose Have a wicked evening bro, let loose and enjoy, enjoy!

Your point is well taken, AutoTripper !

Please indulge responsibly :cool:

Start around 75-100ug if this is your first rodeo. No joking, and....

Happy Trails to you, each and every Bluelighter !

Your point is well taken, AutoTripper !

Please indulge responsibly :cool:

Start around 75-100ug if this is your first rodeo. No joking, and....

Happy Trails to you, each and every Bluelighter !

Hey Thanks bro I really appreciate that but don’t worry I’m a very seasoned veteran I’ve eaten at least 80 trips since late October at all sorts of dosages.

But I was kind of making the point that even at these low doses 1CPLSD can be surprisingly potent and full enough and very enjoyable.

I didn't yesterday, but did re-up on my supply and got some 'bonus tabs'. My hook is in direct contact with the source, so I'm pretty stoked. On day 8 of a tolerance break, but now have about 35 trips worth on hand. Also waiting for my reagent to come this week.

Thinking of double dropping 2 125-150ug tabs next run. I only did this once with some probably 90-100ug tabs and tripped my fuckin balls off. Should I go full tilt with 2 or 1.5? This will be about my 30th psych exp in this calendar year. Thanks in advance and mask up/glove up, live from Denver.

Took a quarter tab of some very quality dose cuz there were some tensions in the house, which actually made us all feel a lot better despite the worry.

Later at night went for 15-20mg of DMT which I think burnt a bit but still profound nonetheless.

-GC

I didn't yesterday, but did re-up on my supply and got some 'bonus tabs'. My hook is in direct contact with the source, so I'm pretty stoked. On day 8 of a tolerance break, but now have about 35 trips worth on hand. Also waiting for my reagent to come this week.

Thinking of double dropping 2 125-150ug tabs next run. I only did this once with some probably 90-100ug tabs and tripped my fuckin balls off. Should I go full tilt with 2 or 1.5? This will be about my 30th psych exp in this calendar year. Thanks in advance and mask up/glove up, live from Denver.
300 could be quite intense. 200-250 is the ballpark I would shoot for. So assumeing your tabs are 150ug (I do actually have some legitimate 1plsd tabs with the proper chemical print on which are definitely 150ug), then 1 and just over a third tab may be enough.

Or 1.5 tabs? Assuming they may be 125. Perhaps that would be my choice. That way, your maximum likely dose is still very manageable.

Have a sweet experience bro and thanks for sharing, also to @G_Chem big up bruv hope you are doing okay. Crazy times huh?! Take care mate. 👍