PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are Acid poppers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmickey92

Greenlighter
So a friend of mine hit me up and asked if I wanted acid poppers. I don't know what they are but he said they were pills and they are like Adderall but acid. I have no idea what that means cause I've done both of them and I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys how different they are but that's what he said. Is that even a thing and if they are could someone tell me what it's like? It would be a big help. Thanks guys!

I'm not familiar with acid poppers but will move this to Psychedelic Drugs for you.

Sounds like bullshit, if you can't find out the name of the actual chemical from him, stay far away.

I can only imagine this is potentially some kind of psychedelic stimulant, possibly something from the DOx series or similar, maybe even an nbome. Psychedelic stimulants often last a long time, and can he pretty intense.

I would suggest telling your friend that LSD and adderall are from different chemical families and let alone are completely different drugs, and as such would he mind telling you the name of the actual chemical, otherwise you're not interested. Psychedelic stims aren't something to fuck around with, especially in random mislabelled pills.

If he doesn't know, tell him to send a sample to ecstasydata or energy control to be identified.

Last edited:
There are 1p-lsd being sold as pellets.... I doubt it is that, but just saying. I wouldn't trust it

There are 1p-lsd being sold as pellets.... I doubt it is that, but just saying. I wouldn't trust it
True.

It might be 1P at best, something far more fishy or bunk at worst.

If they are in fact LSD micro-dots, which really aren't common now, they'd be exactly like any other form of acid; you eat it, you get high.

Past that this is an ID thread, which we do not permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.