• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants WHAT AND THE ACTUAL FUCK

Lexi420

Bluelighter
Soooo I have a question? Has anyone else ever had a seizure while high on meth? How long did it last? Did you have any more after?

I did, from withdrawing flualp while shooting Ephylone, not funny at all. Did you take anything else prior? What was your ROA?

i have a history of seizures, when I was a kid I had 4 seizures in 1 hour and put in Topemax for years. After being slowly decreased from the medicine, I never had another seizure until recently...

Yeah, I've had several petite mal (absence) seizures while I was on meth.... also have a history of neurological issues.

I’ve seen it happen twice with people IV’ing heroic doses of unknown quality meth. As far as I recall the actual convulsions lasted maybe 5 minutes and then they were bright red and every muscle in their bodies tensed and looking like they might explode. They poured sweat. Eyes were rolled back in their head making it frightening to see.

In one case the guy regained consciousness and could move in about 10 minutes but couldn’t talk properly and exhibited all the signs of being massively overamped. In the other case the guy did not regain consciousness that I saw.

In both cases we called an ambulance and the poor guys were duly carted off to hospital. I didn’t know them personally very well so never heard about long term effects.

In neither case were these guys capable of consuming any more that day and probably not for a very long time if they had any brains.

So me and my boyfriend were In the middle of a conversation when I had the seizure, he said it lasted only 2 or 3 seconds..and I felt bad after i had it but slowly within the hours I felt better so I’m not too worried about it.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

, he said it lasted only 2 or 3 seconds..

That short I don’t know whether it was a full on seizure or not. I’ve kind of blanked out for a few seconds when the rush hit many many times and then been really trembly. Did you fall over / collapse?

I was sitting up talking and then I came out of it, and I way laying on the floor..... It’s weird because I knew I was having a seizure I had one 2 days before but I don’t tell anyone...they weren’t bad enough for me to feel the need to worry everyone.. 🤦🏼‍♀️