• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What an amazing night!

Colinf1212

Greenlighter
Got some gold bars after about 6 months off from taking E. Took one pill (200mg) and went out to hit the clubs by myself. Man I was in the best mood ever after an hour. There's barely any come-up in comparison to when I had the yellow bitcoins in the past.

I hallucinated for the first time on mdma which was weird... I was talking to some guy and all of a sudden I zoned out as he was telling me a story or something and started watching what I thought was football, when I zoned back into the conversation it turned out that I was staring at a green lamp? I've never hallucinated like that on MDMA before, the guy beside me was crying with laughter when I told him I thought I was watching football highlights while looking at a beaming green light.

Was having cool times with literally everyone. I went back to a house with 2 guys and 2 girls I met. I got with one of the girls, and everytime I kissed her and closed my eyes I kept thinking I was playing football in my head? I remember telling her " Jesus! I thought I was playing football there for a second" after realising I was making out with her. She didn't think much of it, just typical "pfft boys".

No idea why the theme of football (soccer) was being played over in my head so often throughout the night. I haven't watched football in years. Those gold bars make any other people hallucinate?

Woke up in such a good mood, only had about 2 hours of sleep and keep laughing at the memories I had from last night. Might get some 5htp to be safe. The only depressing thing is knowing I won't be able to feel like that again for a while.

Ahhhh

*Main reason I wanted to make this thread was to ask about the hallucinations being normal? I just got side-tracked like crazy .*

Haha cool post dude, sounds like one of my nights, so many good memories come with going out and droppin mdma.. As for the hallucinations, i tend to get them when i end up dosing too high, aswell as my friends. Not so much like straight up vivid visuals, but it will be like me zoning out and think something looks like something else, and then snap back to reality and realise what it really is, if that makes sence.

Sounds like an awesome night out ha. I also got some crazy visuals on the Gold Bar pills, it wasn't until I was coming down though. I normaly do get a few random visuals but these where quite strong. In the taxi home everytime I looked out of the front window it would seem that the road would zip forward then back, hard to explain.

Also when I went to bed before the benzo kicked in the CEV where strong, geometric patterned women dancing around haha.

i got the typical "shadow peoples" on the gold bars. but no more than the other 200mg pills like partyflock,android's, dominoes. i also tend to get them at the end of the night after redoses.... lol once i think about it i actually did see suitcases after one gold bar.... haha! you could be on to something here

Could have been MDA or way too strong a dose. I've had experiences similar to that, though not quite as bad. MDA causes mild hallucinations but it tends to be more like you're still "present," but things look physically different like when you're on mushrooms. I've had that zoning-out experience where I say something like "Woah, I thought I was climbing a mountain there for a second!" but usually for me it's at the end of the night when I'm getting really tired. You might have just been pretty tired and your body was entering that half-dreamy state! Based on what I and other people I know have experienced, I'd say this is somewhat normal and nothing to worry about :)

↑↑
labtest from goldbars tell there is no other active substances than MDMA