• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What am I looking at? (Help / advice with Eztest results.)

Snacky

Greenlighter
hi all,

I've used this site for advice plenty of times before but this is my first post so please be gentle!

I don't use very often and In all honesty I'm not very clued up. I know the basics and I've been getting into the scene more over the last few months, so I recently obtained a sizeable amount of MDMA from a new dealer. I'm extremely cautious person and given that I'm looking at a fair amount of the stuff and having never purchased from this particular gentleman before I decided to run some tests.

Firstly I ran a Mandelin test as it's the only one i could find that said it specifically tested for PMA (far right in the image below.) It went purple, and eventually almost black. So far so good.

Then I ran the Marquis test (far left) with a couple of crystals and I got solid yellow for BK-MDMA. I had loads of spare tests so I decided to run it a 3rd time (middle) but this time I used a slightly bigger sample of smaller crystals and dust, this time I got a much darker orange which isn't even on the bloody chart!

So now this lost little noob needs a helping hand. Should I feel disappointed? Am I looking at MDMA cut with a fair amount of BK?
Thanks in advance & sorry the pic isn't very high res! :)

5snu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
you mostly likely have methylone there. But it could also be MDPV or even butylone. Do not ingest. Good job on testing. Essentially you have what the media calls "bath salts"

I've seen this color a fair amount in what is going around in my area. It is butylone cut with either meth or speed (that is what gives it the orangey-brown color). Wouldn't be surprised if it was other fillers as well.

Some people enjoy it, but i would not recommend this. trash it.

Thanks for the replies, I'm gutted as it took me forever to track this down and I'm back to square one again but your responses are pretty conclusive. Will trash it. =(

Sorry Snacky :( you just need to make good connections. It may take awhile. A lot of people are douchebags and will knowingly sell bunk shit for money (methylone, butylone etc are all much cheaper than MDMA) They will often add speed/meth to give it a more up feeling so it seems like ur "rolling".

Also keep in mind some dealers don't even know they have fake product. distributors of methylone sell to their dealers, those dealers sell their amounts down to others, etc. It eventually winds up with someone who has no idea they are selling complete crap.

But yes, just always test your stuff!

Glad to hear you threw it away.

The mecke test is the MOST sensitive to MDMA, a good MDxx reaction will cover up nearly any other color change. I see not even a spec of black in the mecke, so that tells me there is not even a single MG of MDMA in there.

Be sure to inform your dealer he is selling fake drugs as well, many are not even aware that the products they are selling could basically be considered "bath salts"