• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom What am I doing wrong? SOS

Slayer0344

Bluelighter
Day 2 into sub withdrawal and the Kratom is doing absolutely nothing for my withdrawal symptoms. What am I doing wrong? Dosing 2 grams every 6 hours red daeng ma or whatever it’s called.

I have kept dose low because I’m worried about bad side effects from higher dosages. Am I right to worry? I’ve heard all sorts of horror stories of gronks having seizures and dying or going into cardiac arrest from high doses of Kratom? Is this stuff actually safe at high doses? I want this withdrawal to ease off for the love of god someone please help so I need to up the dose? Spread the doses out further?

Day 2 into sub withdrawal and the Kratom is doing absolutely nothing for my withdrawal symptoms. What am I doing wrong? Dosing 2 grams every 6 hours red daeng ma or whatever it’s called.

I have kept dose low because I’m worried about bad side effects from higher dosages. Am I right to worry? I’ve heard all sorts of horror stories of gronks having seizures and dying or going into cardiac arrest from high doses of Kratom? Is this stuff actually safe at high doses? I want this withdrawal to ease off for the love of god someone please help so I need to up the dose? Spread the doses out further?
What dose from the subs did you jump from? Suboxone is an incredibly powerful opioid. So I would suggest upping your dose by a lot. But I need to know where you jumped from to help ya out. I went through this recently I fucking hate subs turned me into an emotionless zombie and I still felt trapped in my junkie ways worrying about my sub doses .

I’m glad to be off but the withdrawals are horrible, not just physically but mentally too the anxiety and depression is fucken horrific

I jumped from 1mg,

Divided into 0.5mg doses 12 hours apart from one another
How long did you say that that low dose? Was it a rapid or slow taper? Sounds like it might be a combo of both. But I suggest you double your kratom amount and go from there. Look up the toss and wash method definitely the easiest. And the cheat code for that is dairy milk counteracts the bitter AF tannis and it literally erased that taste.

That’s not nearly enough Kratom to hold off your withdrawals. You’d be much better off getting extracts. If you plan to use Kratom short term don’t worry about the side effects.

I highly suggest the sublocade shot. No withdrawal at all.

I have 1gram dosed powder capsules. What is a toss and wash? No extracts in New Zealand where I live,

That’s not nearly enough Kratom to hold off your withdrawals. You’d be much better off getting extracts. If you plan to use Kratom short term don’t worry about the side effects.

I highly suggest the sublocade shot. No withdrawal at all.
Don’t worry about the side effects? What are the side effects at higher doses

It think the only kratom side effect worth worrying about is nausea.

I've been taking 5 grams 3x a day for 2 years. I don't notice any side effects. When I started (no tolerance) larger doses made me a little nauseous.