• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What affect would a small 40mg dose of 6-APB dose have on tolerance?

《Plasticity》

Bluelight Crew
What affect would a small 40mg dose of 6-APB succinate have on tolerance?

Please read the post before responding:

Okay, it's been a month since I've last taken any monoamine releasers (aMT) so I'm assuming my tolerance is pretty low. Tommorow I will be going to a roll party where everyones gonna be rolling and I feel the only way to vibe well with all the rollers is to have some sort of empathogen in me so I can bond easily with the people around me but since I have strict plans to go to a rave with my GF in two weeks and roll on 130mg of 6-APB at that event I was wondering if taking a small 40mgs 6-APB succinate dose with some kratom to make me euphoric and social with the other rollers for the party tomorrow will have any significant effect on the roll I will be having with my GF at the rave in two weeks? 40mgs of 6-APB shouldn't cause too much tolerance right?

Also, would a dose as small as 40mgs of the succinate (which is WAY less potent then the HCL btw) cause any sort of sigificant depletion (which I guess ties in with tolerance) compared to higher doses? I ask this as well because I'm not trying to set myself up for depression and a shitty comedown which nowadays comes easy when I roll when depleted. After this I will be going on a couple month break, I typically don't abuse empathogens much so this isn't something I will be doing on the regular. Responses would be appreciated :D

Last edited:
How could we possibly know? Really, 6-APB is so new there is hardly any literature on it... even if it had been thoroughly researched, tolerance is such a personal factor I doubt it would make much difference.

It will likely cause some effect, the extent of which is unknown. Really though you don't need to take anything to be on the same level as other people, when I go to events sober I get a natural high from the happy vibes alone. Best part is, you can't comedown on life

I'm looking for personal experience not literature. There's bound to be someone who was taken a low dose of 6-apb (the most widestream APB) and noticed how much tolerance such a small dose creates, let's not pretend nobody has this info. I understand tolerance varies person to person but that doesn't mean others personal experiences on the matter can't be of any use. Let's just say this was MDMA then, If I took a small 40mg dose of MDMA how much would you think that small dose would effect tolerance roughly if I were to take MDMA again two weeks later? Is that more satisfying for you?

And I'm sorry, I don't like hanging around with a bunch of people who will ALL be on E talking a mile a minute while I'm sitting in the corner completely out of the loop just like I don't like being the sober one hanging around with a party full of drunk rowdy people. This is a "roll party" anyways, why bother showing up if your not gonna be on the same loved up level as everyone, the whole point of this party is to bond with close friends, a couple I haven't seen in months. At least I'm being responsible and dosing a measly 40mgs to act as a social lubricant/mild stim.

Last edited:
Intuitively, I'd say it wouldn't change much at all, but I've never tried 6-APB. I've taken MDMA, in full recreational doses, 2 times in one month and not noticed all that much difference. But, I hadn't taken MDMA for a while prior to that.

I'd say you'd be ok to do it, just take a break afterwards.

Personal experience?

I could take the full dose both times with normal effects both times (would rather take 75mg 5-apb and 75mg 6-apb I it was up to me). How that translates to you I have no idea.

120mg 6-APB + 60mg 5-APB + 15mg 4-HO-MET left no noticeable tolerance when the combo was repeated a week later. The 2nd go around was ineffably more enjoyable, despite the identical dose/setting/trip companion.

Something like that yes, 1 week is enough to remove any tolerance for me too. If taking SRAs that often is a good idea is something I leave up to the person doing it.

Thanks guys, of course I could take full doses both times but that would set me up for a week or two of anxiety and depression and kinda ruin the magic of the roll I plan on taking at the event so I was kinda wondering if a 40mg dose would have any sigificant effect as far as depletion goes. Anyways, I ended up taking the small dose and I guess I'll find out next week after the rave if I set myself up for a nasty hangover.

You get this shit from 6-APB man? Must suck, one of the things I love about benzofurans is no comedowns :)

Definately with 6-apb, that shits pretty harsh on my body but 5-apb is smoother than MDMA for me, love the stuff... also the reason the gram of 5 lasted a month and I still have half a gram of 6 from like 5 months back :p