• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What about plugging RC-Benzos?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hi there,

I think about plugging an RC-Benzo, does anybody have tipps or warnings for me?

Thanks,

JJ

OH, I FORGOT SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - DON'T DO THIS AT HOME WHEN YOU ARE UNEXPERIENCED - COULD CAUSE DEAD IF YOU TAKE TO MUCH OR MIX IT WITH OTHER STUFF!!!

Last edited:
Take less than you would orally.
Have a shit first.
Maybe have a sitter or let a friend know what you are doing and to check on you hourly for a few hours to make sure you haven't gone into a massive blackout or worse, even just a phonecal or text to see if you are coherent.
Could keep a trip report diary and update it every hour/half hour?
Stay safe! :)

Take less than you would orally.
Have a shit first.
Maybe have a sitter or let a friend know what you are doing and to check on you hourly for a few hours to make sure you haven't gone into a massive blackout or worse, even just a phonecal or text to see if you are coherent.
Could keep a trip report diary and update it every hour/half hour?
Stay safe! :)

Hi,

thanks for your advice. I don't need a tripsitter, I'm a high-dose-benzo-addict. Siince 2008. 2 weeks ago i had about 50 mg Clona, a few Oxas, Flunis and Weed - everything was fine. I now what I'm doing, really, and for amounts I already have taken people are sometimes dying from.

But thanks for the tipps :)

JJ

EDIT ONE:

I just plugged 5 ml Nitrazolam- was no problem but for the first few seconds burning a bit. I feel it coming then very slightly in my whole body, my eyes are half open but Im fully there and have no probems with anythin whatsoever. I used PG as a soluble and thats not harmful for the body.

in about thiry minutes I.ll come back to you :D

JJ

I took a huge line of cocaine afterhalf an hour or so - I'm overwhelmed with this feeling. I take a second line now and then will go to the bathroom - an hour of pressing your butt together should be enough.

From the NItrazolamfeeling it feels like double than orally ingestet, but with no bad thouhts, my mood is excellent..... Also much better for your stomach even PG is not harmful for thebody...

Okay

coke and shit.

JJ

EDIT: I just had a thought that what would happen if my mom reads this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hi there - i slept perfectly then after a while but the high was super -enjoying. will do this more times.
I felt that NIitrazolam totally diffferent like orally ingested, it effected my whole body and I feel warm and cosy . Then the cocaine was a really good idea, it made everything - how should i say - i dont't know - better in a way I cant really describe. It was awesome.

JJ

You don't have to use pg you can just use plenty of warm water and make sure all the particles get sucked up into whatever you are using to squirt it up there

Hm, Im again off tomorrow, so why shouldn't i try another benzo to plug.... Let me see.... This was Nitrazolam - I'll give Etizolam a 5ml-try.

Will report than again.

I plugged 7 ml Etizolam- it's extreme, you reach the peak after about 1-2 minutes. Veeery relaxing.

Now my line of coke like always and then let's see. I like that experiments so much :)

EDIT: I know I need no PG for it but when I have litres of stuff standing around of course I use them :D