• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What a mess

goddamnrelentless

Greenlighter
Stopped taking oxy 4 days ago but used a very small amount of meth to do so (1.5 of a gram over 3 days) . Problem is I feel really bad. Not the usual comedown or withdrawal but physically really really weak. I was sick a few days before i stopped taking oxy's, i was in hospital for half a day due to rota virus-basically throwing up non stop for 24hours so i'm wondering if thats contributed a lot to how i'm feeling. Its too late to go back now but i should have waited a week or so.
Anyway, when I stand I'm incredibly dizzy and experiencing shortness of breath which is particularly unsettling as haven't experienced this before. I've stopped oxy twice before and the wd's were terrible so i can compare and say I haven't had more than a mild issue this time around which is on the plus side, a little sweating and restlessness yesterday but i've been pretty functional until today. Meth although definitely masked the wd's, its maybe why i'm feeling like i am now. And recently having a virus. I'm freaking out as tomorrow i have work and its so important i go. I was prepared for the comedown from the meth and i can manage that, but not if I'm going to be like this. I'm not sure whats happening to my body, all i have done is traded wd's for whatever the fucks going on with me now or maybe i'd be feeling like this anyway.
i can honestly say i don't want to go back again to oxy's but i'll sure be tempted if i'm like this in the morning. I don't want to do any more meth either, i had my last little bit yesterday and its not my favourite thing to do anytime. At the time it was a means to an end. Or so i thought.
So i'm over the worst of the wd's but at what cost? If i were to use 1 oxy if desperate does that mean i'd withdrawal all over again??

as i mentioned in the other thread you created about this same topic, taking an opiate will re-set opiate wd.
yuo just gotta push on thru mate, probably worse because your still getting over that virus

Keeping's right on this one. You should be aware that using Opioids during a withdrawal phase can disproportionately set you back. It's not worth it, but if you have to be at work, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I would go for Methadone or Buprenorphine if possible if you absolutely have to use something to be functional.

I'm a she and wanted to apologise for having two threads on same topic. By the way, relapsed an hour ago. Meth use was a bad idea to use for oxy wd. Was in a loopy headspace. I've learnt from the experience though and next time will have a better, more sensible plan in place.
And thanks for the support, I've learnt a lot reading through some of these threads. I'm much better informed for the future.

I'm a she and wanted to apologise for having two threads on same topic. By the way, relapsed an hour ago. Meth use was a bad idea to use for oxy wd. Was in a loopy headspace. I've learnt from the experience though and next time will have a better, more sensible plan in place.
And thanks for the support, I've learnt a lot reading through some of these threads. I'm much better informed for the future.

no worries hun we were all new once. take care of yourself.