• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What’s up with the Kratom here in the US???

jrey

Bluelighter
I moved to the Philippines for 3 years after I got off methadone not just because that is where my family is from, but also because the Philippines is the only country in Asia with no heroin or opiates except for OTC tramadol. I ended up getting hooked on tramadol and then used Kratom, which grows naturally in the Philippines to get off of it. Kratom changed my life in such a positive way and accomplished many goals while I was on it. Since I was on so many pills and drugs (prescribed and not prescribed) since I was 14, when I’m not on anything I don’t feel normal at all. No motivation and no energy. But Kratom changed that. I got back to the US 2 months ago and ran out of the Kratom I brought back from the Philippines and ordered from a few well known vendors here in the US but the Kratom here really isn’t the same! It makes me feel like shit actually. The Kratom I was on that grew naturally in the Philippines made me feel so much better 24/7. The Kratom I buy here in the US makes me feel like shit. No motivation, no energy whatsoever. No appetite at all, Which sucks because I enjoy bodybuilding and usually eat a lot. I’m just forcing myself to chug down some protein shakes so I won’t lose all the muscle I’ve gained this year. I feel a little good for an hour or so after my first dose in the morning, but after that i feel like shit the rest of the day. I haven’t been to work in a week and I haven’t got any exercise at all for a while, and I usually am so productive and energetic and a gym rat. What’s up with the Kratom here in the US guys? I don’t think it’s pure even from the well known Kratom vendors out here! And if it is really pure Kratom, then it is just shitty. Well I guess ima just have to quit cold turkey. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
and then used Kratom, which grows naturally in the Philippines to get off of it. Kratom changed my life in such a positive way and accomplished many goals while I was on it.

Jrey, eating Kratom where it grows. I like that idea instead of ordering and receiving a powder.

But you didn'd mention if the Kratom was fresh. Or like the dried, sometimes pulverized form. Fresh would seem like a step up. Drying technics and harvisting time all matter when going that way.

You ever found a vendor selling a Phillipine strain to check if it resembles your exp somewhat. Ime Borneo felt different then Malaysian or Indonesian strain's. Could be a another possibility the Phillipine strain being unique.

Jrey, eating Kratom where it grows. I like that idea instead of ordering and receiving a powder.

But you didn'd mention if the Kratom was fresh. Or like the dried, sometimes pulverized form. Fresh would seem like a step up. Drying technics and harvisting time all matter when going that way.

You ever found a vendor selling a Phillipine strain to check if it resembles your exp somewhat. Ime Borneo felt different then Malaysian or Indonesian strain's. Could be a another possibility the Phillipine strain being unique.

Well I just got diagnosed with mono, so I guess it isn’t the Kratom making me feel like this!

Had to look it up, Mono is caused by Eppstein-Barr Virus right.

Wish you bettership, is that a good translation? Keep an eye open for the complication's .