• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What’s the oxycodone MG equivalent to Codeine (Tylenol #3)

FinKarma

Bluelighter
I just got some Tylenol #3 / Codeine From my girlfriend and I take oxycodone daily for pain management. I know they obviously won’t be nearly as strong as my 30mg Oxy’s but does anyone know how they compare mg to mg? IE; how many mg of codeine would be equal to a 30mg oxy?

I'd say you'd need between 150-200mg codeine to equal the effect of 30mg oxy but I doubt it will do much as when taking oxy then taking codeine the codeine doesn't do much.

I'd say you'd need between 150-200mg codeine to equal the effect of 30mg oxy but I doubt it will do much as when taking oxy then taking codeine the codeine doesn't do much.
That’s brutal but I guess it is what it is. Wishful thinking on my part thinking I could get a bitch buzzin off of 3 or 4. I’ll hold on to them for an emergency I guess.

it doesn't matter how much you use, it will never compare to 30mg oxy, maybe the scientific conversion rate says otherwise but the feeling just is not there, it can be use tho to help with a taper if you want off oxy but since your aim is recreational, no way

it doesn't matter how much you use, it will never compare to 30mg oxy, maybe the scientific conversion rate says otherwise but the feeling just is not there, it can be use tho to help with a taper if you want off oxy but since your aim is recreational, no way
Pain management is usually the “goal” but as an addict the buzz is what we chase. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would be nice to take off the pain, and even better if it came with that warm feeling / social lubricant buzz.

then if it is for pain, the dosage the other user suggested 150-200 it's a nice start, I'm not from the US so idk if tylenol#3 has APAP but if it has give cold water extraction a try, honestly if you'll want to quit it has a much more mild withdrawal than oxy. do you take ER or IR oxy?

then if it is for pain, the dosage the other user suggested 150-200 it's a nice start, I'm not from the US so idk if tylenol#3 has APAP but if it has give cold water extraction a try, honestly if you'll want to quit it has a much more mild withdrawal than oxy. do you take ER or IR oxy?
Both. I was on methadone and Oxy IR, but got off the methadone and switched to a much smaller dose of the Oxycodone ER. Form 100mg of methadone a day to 60mg a day of ER Oxy, the 30mg x4 IR a day Have stayed the same though. Not trying to get off it at the moment because I need it for pain, but someday I’m sure.