• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids What’s the [negro removed location] tenderloin drug market like these days?

Explodey1

Greenlighter
I used to be a regular at “pill corner” in the [removed] tenderloin, but I more or less cleaned up my act years ago, and haven’t been in that scene since 2011 or 2012. So anyway, I’ve been thinking about checking it out again, because I am about to have surgery, and I fear that the painkillers they’re going to give me for afterwards are not gonna cut it. I’m sure that, even after all these years, I probably have quite an opiate tolerance from my huge drug intake back in the day.

So anyway, I don’t know what to ask for anymore and I don’t want to get ripped off, so I was hoping that someone with some recent experience at the tenderloin can give me an idea of what’s available and what the prices are. I know they don’t make OCs anymore, but what about OPs? Anything with oxycodone would be great. I know that fentanyl is big now, but I’ve never done that and I don’t intend to start now. Do they still sell morphine pills there? I guess H would do the trick too, but I would have to eat it or something, cause I definitely don’t plan on booting anything. I do realize that using after a long sobriety is how people OD, so I plan to be pretty conservative with my intake.

Also, are the dealers still in the same place? Just recently I drove up to [mars] for a concert, and after the show I got curious and I walked through the tenderloin to see what it was like there now, and it seemed like they had all migrated to the area in front of the Walgreens on [Pennsylvania avenue], which is where they were back in my day.

Thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
This type of discussion (how or where to obtain drugs) is strictly prohibited (and it makes sense -- this site would be shut down if we did).

Maybe explain the situation to your doctor (that you might need more medicine).Though to be frank this is probably not advisable as it unfortunately may have the opposite effect.

Street pills these days will almost always contain fentanyl. And only fentanyl. Don't try to self-medicate it will be a mistake.

Get some black seed oil and maybe even dextromethorpan to try to enhance the analgesic properties of the medicine you recieve. That plus ibuprofen should provide substantial relief.

Would normally close this automatically but there is a valid issue going on here in the subtext so I'll leave it open if others have insights.

If it’s been literally years since you’ve used any opiates your brain has most likely healed itself to a point where a normal dose of opiates would do the trick. The receptors that were once there to absorb the high levels of opiates have almost certainly receded back into the dendrites that hold these receptors.

The brain is an amazing organ and it’s constantly shutting down and starting up new pathways. In my opinion the only thing you have to worry about is becoming physically dependent a lot quicker than a normal person due to the fact that your brain already has the pathways created to put you in that state.

Even though these pathways have long been dormant. They are certaintly lurking in the depths of your brain just waiting to be re-awakened.