• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants What’s more effective for doing powder - snorting lines or direct hits from the bag?

brifkin33

Bluelighter
What’s more effective for doing powder - snorting lines or direct hits from the bag?

I used to do lines but I am so excited and impatient when getting a gram or two of coke that I break up the powder in the bag as best as possible and immediately take small hits of through a cut straw it directly from it. I get a great “geeked out” feeling but I am wondering could I get an even better sensation if I broke it into lines?

It's all about whatever ritual you're into. But lines are better, then you can at least eyeball your doses, or hopefully measure them at least a couple times first

What’s more effective for doing powder - snorting lines or direct hits from the bag?

I used to do lines but I am so excited and impatient when getting a gram or two of coke that I break up the powder in the bag as best as possible and immediately take small hits of through a cut straw it directly from it. I get a great “geeked out” feeling but I am wondering could I get an even better sensation if I broke it into lin
I think lines dose you out properly. Not to mention, coke is better when you hot rail it. That is, you cut it up on a metal tray with a razor, heat the tray with the stove or torch (a lighter will work but not aswell and it leaves soot on the bottom) until it starts smoking, then you can crush it finer with a card so drier/finer it is, the more absorption. It's not exactly a waste to do it any other way, but my cocaine comes in pungent scaly rocks that you can cut like a knife through cheese. It's probably more moist and I can't get it into a very fine powder without hot railing it.
Just my two cents. You should try to get rocked up cocaine that is still a little soft, if that makes any sense. I've seen cocaine bust videos (one time they found cocaine inside avocados from Columbia lmao) and it chops up similar to mine.

It's all about whatever ritual you're into. But lines are better, then you can at least eyeball your doses, or hopefully measure them at least a couple times first
Jinx.
What happens when you take too hard a sniff and go through a q g in a moment? It just goes to the throat man.

I unfortunately played this game with some H one evening driving home when I picked up a bag because I couldn't be bothered to stop and break out a line.

BIG mistake. Took way too big of a bump. Miracle I made it back alive.

It's definitely better to actually set out lines so you can see how much you're taking. Generally speaking for any drug really, even if the OD risk is less with cocaine.

Jinx.
What happens when you take too hard a sniff and go through a q g in a moment? It just goes to the throat man.
Well I mean yeh no doubt some Is 💯 wasted. But I get GEEKED like a MOFO lol. My lips uncontrollably move for about 2 hours straight and I become horny as all hell. I get this rush of nervous energy. It’s the most addictive feeling I’ve ever experienced. Thank God I have never discovered crack

Well I mean yeh no doubt some Is 💯 wasted. But I get GEEKED like a MOFO lol. My lips uncontrollably move for about 2 hours straight and I become horny as all hell. I get this rush of nervous energy. It’s the most addictive feeling I’ve ever experienced. Thank God I have never discovered crack
That low-key doesn't sound like cocaine, 2 hours? Geeked? Nervousness? Might be laced with meth, which is common.

What does your cocaine smell like if I may ask