L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What’s it like having a teen daughter?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-darling-daughters-boyfriend-stays-night.html

Don’t you find these articles hypocritical? What’s wrong with your daughter having a boyfriend and maybe staying the night? This father when he was a teen used to eye up the girls too, yes someone’s daughters, If i had a daughter in 1990 or early 2000s yes I would be concerned but it would be more about drugs. Drugs are a no no better to have safe sex then get involved with drugs. Yes I don’t see a problem, you can’t put a lock on her pussy, can’t really stop whats natural. I hate this idea that every girl should be pure, it only comes from religion to sell marriages. I mean ain’t they come up with skin like contraception condoms that feel real so yes to safe sex! Yes I would love a pure virgin female that’s only been touched by me but that’s not reality is it and unlikely to bump into someone like that, not at my age.

It's more like they aren't responsible and don't have the means to raise a child. So prevention keeps you from easing your 15 yr olds kid

The Daily Mail is a worthless rag of bullshit right wing propaganda but from skimming that article I think this guy has a pretty normal and realistic outlook for a father to have. I can't speak from experience not having any kids, but I imagine that to suddenly realise that your daughter is not an innocent child anymore but a sexually active adult (legal/technical definitions of adulthood notwithstanding) is going to be a little difficult for even the most progressive, liberally minded parent anywhere.

Ha. Ha. Ha. do you know what I will do when some guy thinks he can get his seed near my little angel? The simple fact that I did this is the reason I won't let that shit happen, as a dad you will want optimal conditions not suboptimal compromises. You don't respect women till you have a daughter. Also the virgin comment is silly, the few virgins I slept with were a fucking hassle to train to train.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-darling-daughters-boyfriend-stays-night.html

Don’t you find these articles hypocritical? What’s wrong with your daughter having a boyfriend and maybe staying the night? This father when he was a teen used to eye up the girls too, yes someone’s daughters, If i had a daughter in 1990 or early 2000s yes I would be concerned but it would be more about drugs. Drugs are a no no better to have safe sex then get involved with drugs. Yes I don’t see a problem, you can’t put a lock on her pussy, can’t really stop whats natural. I hate this idea that every girl should be pure, it only comes from religion to sell marriages. I mean ain’t they come up with skin like contraception condoms that feel real so yes to safe sex! Yes I would love a pure virgin female that’s only been touched by me but that’s not reality is it and unlikely to bump into someone like that, not at my age.

I've never understood why men are often so obsessed with having sex with a Virgin. I would think having sex with a girl who's very experienced would make a lot more sense and likely be a lot more fun than an inexperienced Virgin. But what do I know?

You're definitely right Jess. I'm a guy, I prefer experience, fuck teaching her

Reminds me of a joke I heard forever ago about Islamic terrorists. Someone said "fuck blowing myself up for 72 virgins, if I'm gonna blow myself up I want the 72 filthiest bitches heaven has to offer".

Which I thought was hilarious. :)

I've never understood why men are often so obsessed with having sex with a Virgin. I would think having sex with a girl who's very experienced would make a lot more sense and likely be a lot more fun than an inexperienced Virgin. But what do I know?

Think it comes from religion like Virgin Mary and seen as pure even though I’m not really religious, it’s just my friend is and pick these things up, plus you learn together if both virgins slowly even if it can be a bit of blood is new and exciting to both of you. But if I went with an experienced women I’d be scared what she’s learned and capable of and the thought of her having other men before me repulses me a bit as you don’t know where they've been or got an STD that’s why I’m scared of sex and intimacy. If we could all find our perfect partners straight away we wouldn’t need several partners or promiscuous sex would we? I know it shouldn’t matter if they are clean and wash below well and clear of STDs. I suppose it’s forgiving if I find someone who’s had 2 or 3 partners before me, everyone makes mistakes. I dunno if it’s Xmas feeling or what but feels like I’m going to meet someone soon. Well I can hope can’t I.

Reminds me of a joke I heard forever ago about Islamic terrorists. Someone said "fuck blowing myself up for 72 virgins, if I'm gonna blow myself up I want the 72 filthiest bitches heaven has to offer".

Which I thought was hilarious. :)

I don’t get it, why only 72 that’s a bit naff innit? why when in this world there are millions of virgins that would like a good seeing to by you! Well some of them you could get through 400 in life time if a lucky Casanova !

Think it comes from religion like Virgin Mary and seen as pure even though I’m not really religious, it’s just my friend is and pick these things up, plus you learn together if both virgins slowly even if it can be a bit of blood is new and exciting to both of you. But if I went with an experienced women I’d be scared what she’s learned and capable of and the thought of her having other men before me repulses me a bit as you don’t know where they've been or got an STD that’s why I’m scared of sex and intimacy. If we could all find our perfect partners straight away we wouldn’t need several partners or promiscuous sex would we? I know it shouldn’t matter if they are clean and wash below well and clear of STDs. I suppose it’s forgiving if I find someone who’s had 2 or 3 partners before me, everyone makes mistakes. I dunno if it’s Xmas feeling or what but feels like I’m going to meet someone soon. Well I can hope can’t I.

Ya know what I really think, I think a LOT of it is men being childish and immature about their girl having been with other men before them. I think that's the root underlying psychology behind it. That a lot of men just really hate the idea that the girl they're sleeping with has had sex with other men before them. They don't apply it to themselves, just to women.

Now I'm not saying ALL men are like that, really I'm not even saying most are. I am saying that that's my intuition about where the whole desire for virgins comes from. You see it all the time. It's childish and immature, but it is what it is.

Honestly when I said I never really understood why, I was being a little dishonest. This is what I think the reason is. But I'd like to be wrong and I didn't really wanna say it so I decided to say something less confronting and controversial and feminist sounding. It's true that I don't understand it in that I can't really relate to it and think it's irrational. But it's not true that I don't have any idea why at all.

But since you kinda said it for me I'll say what I really suspect. Which is that I strongly suspect the real reason is that a lot of men hypocritically find the idea of women they're having sex with having had sex with other men before them disgusting. Again, not saying all men are like that, of course not. Just that many are and that I think it's most of the underlying motivation for virgins.

Well spose it doesn’t matter, like I said it comes from religion and is a social constructs and I’ve just gotta accept most women have done it before, at my age. It’s only me the last virgin on earth lol.

18 is mature
Mmm their bodies might be starting become their prime (post pubity) but they are probably still immature in intelligentsia. Be a bit silly a daughters father chatting up or sexing up her friends. Probably does happen but the daughter would find it embarrassing. I’d be pissed off if had a couple of platonic female friends (which I did at school) round my house and my father came on to them.

Slut shaming creates matrix of control upon women and also makes them ashamed and confused about something very natural. The myth of a virgin birth only serves to further degrade the worth and power of real women. Original sin, give me a break.

It is important to create an environment that your daughter can strive and not limit her life by a young unintended pregnancy. But she also needs to know that she owns her sexuality and should never be ashamed of it.