What’s a decent meal the night before blood work

FallenOne86

Bluelighter
What is decent meal the night before you get your blood work to see where your testosterone levels are at and is it a big deal if you don’t fast and have something small before you do your blood work?

It depends what you're wanting to see in your blood work? If it's a physical then do your fasting to get accurate blood glucose and lipid values. If it's strictly for testosterone, it doesn't really matter as far as I know.

It depends what you're wanting to see in your blood work? If it's a physical then do your fasting to get accurate blood glucose and lipid values. If it's strictly for testosterone, it doesn't really matter as far as I know.
Okay that’s good to know. Yeah it’s just for the testosterone. My doctor still has me on 100mgs though once a week and I’ve tried explaining to him that I’m feeling lethargic and if he wants to see my numbers go up then bump it to 150 or 200mgs lol I’ve been on it for 8 years and my fucking cumshots have all drained away so you might as well do it cuz the worst has already happened to me.

If I could I’d think twice about going on trt because I miss my big loads and my girl likes to swallow and right now I’m doing my best not to kill my self but I don’t know man shit sucks and HCG doesn’t sound too promising plus I heard you can be one of those unlucky ones who adds in HCG and something can happen where you can’t produce testosterone at all anymore? Yeah I ain’t risking that!

Okay that’s good to know. Yeah it’s just for the testosterone. My doctor still has me on 100mgs though once a week and I’ve tried explaining to him that I’m feeling lethargic and if he wants to see my numbers go up then bump it to 150 or 200mgs lol I’ve been on it for 8 years and my fucking cumshots have all drained away so you might as well do it cuz the worst has already happened to me.

If I could I’d think twice about going on trt because I miss my big loads and my girl likes to swallow and right now I’m doing my best not to kill my self but I don’t know man shit sucks and HCG doesn’t sound too promising plus I heard you can be one of those unlucky ones who adds in HCG and something can happen where you can’t produce testosterone at all anymore? Yeah I ain’t risking that!
No the risk of permanent damage is with GNRH. The risk with HCG is similar to testosterone, albeit slightly less. It signals artificially to the lydig cells in the balls to create effectively more testosterone. Everyone has some HCG in the body and no set level has been established for detection in doping in sports. Actually its often used with HMG or rFSH either alone to reduce the declining testosterone with training, or at higher doses to produce epitestosterone and all the other natural hormones for athletes doping with testosterone to bring the T/E ratio within range. (Google T/E Ration WADA). I'd suggest trying HCG, HMG and eFSH(if you can find it). HCG alone should work, but higher doses are needed for this off label use.

No the risk of permanent damage is with GNRH. The risk with HCG is similar to testosterone, albeit slightly less. It signals artificially to the lydig cells in the balls to create effectively more testosterone. Everyone has some HCG in the body and no set level has been established for detection in doping in sports. Actually its often used with HMG or rFSH either alone to reduce the declining testosterone with training, or at higher doses to produce epitestosterone and all the other natural hormones for athletes doping with testosterone to bring the T/E ratio within range. (Google T/E Ration WADA). I'd suggest trying HCG, HMG and eFSH(if you can find it). HCG alone should work, but higher doses are needed for this off label use.
I’m assuming no supplement out there will help bring sperm back? Lecithin, pygeum, saw palmetto has bad side effects so we will skip that one

Maybe look at trying hMG (if you can get it), as its action is on FSH, which is associated with spermatogenesis..

Maybe look at trying hMG (if you can get it), as its action is on FSH, which is associated with spermatogenesis..
Would I be able to take it on TRT and if so how long do you think I should take it for? And what are the side effects of it?