• Awake Orgasm

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Nocturnal Orgasm

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eh....during dreaming, you lack proper sensory-somatic feedback due to bodily paralysis. We better awake.

ebola

Never experienced a wet dream tbh, or one that I can remember at least...

I have orgasms from dreams. I've been late to work cuz I don't want to wake up. Those dreams are awesome.

I have to agree with SJ Parker. Wet dream orgasms are much more intense than those brought about from sex or masturbation. You describe perfectly the sensations especially the pulsing and flicking that are probably much more apparent when nothing is touching your penis. No distractions from a partner or your own fantasies (and hand) means you experience the purest of orgasms.

I also concur on the sense of total relaxation. This probably happens before as you need to let your guard down totally in order for the brain to be able to trigger an orgasm, sometimes from the most vague and random of sexual vignettes.

Because I masturbate a lot I seldom have wet dreams but when they do occur I thank my brain for the exquisite treat. Cleanup is a minor inconvenience for the pleasure of a wet dream.

Welcome to Bluelight, necromancer. ;)

Personally I have had a wet dream or two when actual ejaculation happens but it's been really rare. I have had a lot more dreams where I was having sex and almost orgasmed but didn't and woke up. I've also had dreams where I did cum in the dream and then woke up but hadn't actually done it in real life, actually quite a few more times.

I find that I've never had an orgasm in a dream that was nearly as good as in real life. Sex orgasms are by far the best for me. The actual sensation is the best, plus the intimacy of actual sex, combine to make it incomparable to any other method.

Lost Ego said:
come to think of it, i've never cummed from a wet dream. i've been masturbating aprox daily since i was 13. so... i dont think my balls had a chance. i think i certainly enjoy wet dreams more than actual sex. i also prefer masterbation to actual sex. i guess im just wierd

Early on in your sexual "career", sex can be kinda stressful, but once you get experienced it makes masturbation something you consider a bit of a last resort. Or at least to me it does. I do it when my girl goes to California to trim buds for 2 months every winter for sure... did it when I was single too. Also occasionally if I've done stimulants and am home alone at the end of the night alone and horny.

I'm a girl and have sex dreams on occasion. I've gotten off during these dreams too, is this normal?