Western Union and Sending LOTS of MONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4mmcbubblelove

Greenlighter
So i love this site and anyone that spent 6 hours reading though this site in one day like me high five!

I still have questions so i figured i would have to ask myself to try to find the answer.

I am [in my early 20s and] used to work and make [in the low five figures] last year at a job i work at. (little relevant)

I have a product that i am buying from the UK and per every dollar i spend i make 5 dollars in profit.

I am sending my payments via western union every week and a month ago started with my last $500 i had and no job. I now am sending off [a few thousand dollars] this week and next week it will be [a few thousand higher] to the UK. Completely legal product.

If i am sending off [10-20k] in the future and getting paid cash once i get the product sell it. Will i have any goverment agency knocking on my door?

Do i need to have a business permit?

I just want someone to point me in the right direction cause i dont want to go to jail and well... What can happen if i am sending loads of money through western union??? I know when i send 5000 i have to give my social security number and job occupation.

I was thinking i could pay friends (I have over 200) to send the western union money once in a blue moon to my supplier and pay friends a couple hundred dollars.

If my friends send 5k once through western union would that be suspicious?

Any websites that can help me out along with your input would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just... think about it. If what you're doing is legal, why are you so concerned?

The reason Western Union records your SSN is because the IRS will audit you if you're sending thousands of dollars with no reported income on any W2 or 1099. Where did you get the money?

You don't need a permit to operate a business in the USA. You do need to pay taxes on your income though. If you're selling products you need to report your income to the IRS every 3 months and pay the taxes on it.

1. Stop incriminating yourself. You don't give out figures like that, and you aren't selling a single thing.
2. Send smaller payments, you may have to send more, but you're just begging to he investigated as it is.
3. Never sell for consumption. Bath salts, only.

As for a biz license, if you are dealing with the aims you say, I would say you should look into it.

Repeat 1-3 often.

If i am sending off 15k in the future and getting paid cash once i get the product sell it. Will i have any goverment agency knocking on my door?

Yes, they are known as the Internal Revenue Service. They won't knock on your door, they'll just send you certified letters asking when you are going to pay taxes on income that you never reported. If you don't respond to those letters, that is when they will start knocking on your door.

Do i need to have a business permit?

Probably. Stuff like that is usually handled by the county in which you conduct business. You will also need to register with the state if you sell anything that is taxable.

I was thinking i could pay friends (I have over 200) to send the western union money once in a blue moon to my supplier and pay friends a couple hundred dollars.

At this point, you open yourself and your friends to prosecution.

Above poster is totally right..paypal can seize your $ for any fuickin reason, and they hold it for 6 months legally. Even if there is just a minor suspicion of illegal activity. I never ever keep any $ in that account anymore the second I get $ i withdraw

Even though the OP stated his business activities are legal, and we tend to take the posters at their word, this thread was starting to provide suggestions about how to move money around which would chiefly be used in the course of drug sales or to evade taxes. That goes too far, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.