• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Wellbutrin

Opana313

Bluelighter
I snort a small chunk from wellbutrin for its stimulant property. What about chasing dragon off foil? Does it give any similar or significant effects to snorting? Just curious thanks in advance.

Very curious sorry to bump thread but has anyone tried smoking these??(I know its dumb just like snorting it is dumb as hell too) just trying to get feedback before I give it a try, thanks in advance if anyone has knowledge on this

not worth it, I've snorted washed, recrystallized isolated bupropion before, the stimulation as there but not worth the time and effort of extraction, the friend I did it with only got effects an hour later weirdly, he was wired out of his gourd but he had only used caffeine and nicotine before. I once tried to freebase bupropion with ammonia but the oil reeked so putridly horrible, if you attempted to smoke it you'd probably vomit. I tried vaporizing the salt out of my meth pipe, but it still tasted awful, stung to inhale, and burned to easily. stick to snorting if out need, but its a really shitty recreational drug imo.

Yeah shitty drug for recreation, I 2nd that and a 3rd. Thanks man I was just curious to see if it gives stronger effects if chased on foil.

Im prescribed 300mg a day and never tried it that way before, it isnt a stimulant so I was so surprised people even got a buzz at all

Im prescribed 300mg a day and never tried it that way before, it isnt a stimulant so I was so surprised people even got a buzz at all
Right I believe it's some sort of anti depressant/ and I think? But if you lick off coating. Chop it up and snort you will have a slight dirty stimulating buzz that doesn't last very long..not sure if you can even call it euphoric at all!!

So if you truly need your wellbutrin for reasons its actually prescribed. Then I would skip trying out this "experience"

Yeah shitty drug for recreation, I 2nd that and a 3rd. Thanks man I was just curious to see if it gives stronger effects if chased on foil.

Bupropion has pretty much no recreational value and it’s way too toxic to be snorted, smoked or injected. it would also be a shame to use it like that since it’s apparently such an amazing antidepressant and mood enhancer. it has one of the highest likability and effectiveness ratings of all antidepressants as it is able to target the symptoms of depression which other antidepressants either fail to target or worsen. I wish I could try bupropion for my fatigue and impaired concentration and low motivation. I can’t help but get annoyed when I hear of people abusing bupropion, not only because of its extreme toxicity but also because it’s just a waste of a wonderful compound I can only dream of getting at the current time.

Yeah it is a pretty effective prescription used as it's purpose. It's an atypical antidepressant. Sometimes even off hand used for mild ADHD. I was prescribed since it doesn't work as strongly on serotonin as classic ADs so it didn't trigger a manic episode.

I've abused it.. for sure. Never smoked, I snorted many, and cold water extraction IV once.

@Opana313 I don't blame you for asking, it's a valid question I too am curious. However if you got prescribed it for legitimate purposes, I agree with @Neuroprotection that it's intended dose in oral use is by far more effective.

It will always leave you itching for something better. And your nose.. yeah forget about being able to breathe lol

Bupropion has pretty much no recreational value and it’s way too toxic to be snorted, smoked or injected. it would also be a shame to use it like that since it’s apparently such an amazing antidepressant and mood enhancer. it has one of the highest likability and effectiveness ratings of all antidepressants as it is able to target the symptoms of depression which other antidepressants either fail to target or worsen. I wish I could try bupropion for my fatigue and impaired concentration and low motivation. I can’t help but get annoyed when I hear of people abusing bupropion, not only because of its extreme toxicity but also because it’s just a waste of a wonderful compound I can only dream of getting at the current time.
Sorry sir didn't mean to make yall feel bad. I am not prescribed, someone just tossed me like 4 of them like a month ago and was exhausted at work with a very mild WD and heard from here that snorting it is like hella shitty cocaine. And was just curious about the smoking aspect..but I'm glad you told me of this info because my wifey is going through all sorts of different anti depressants ssris to SNRI, I think I may try to get on it when I decide to quit cigarettes and eventually hopefully quit my opioid addiction.
All this info you gave, especially the toxicity I had no clue about. Thank you for the reply. Info, and concerns..not only helps me but anyone lurking..thank you both for real!

Dammit. even tho I am legally prescriberd them, I found I forgot to take a dose and had a ''spare'' one, I just popped it and completely forgot to snort it for ''research purposes. On a more serious note though, no need to apologise Opana313... I doubt anyone was offended here, I take them for personal reasons and certainly arnt, I'm yet to see any noticeable therapeutic effect though, im almost at the 1 month mark of taking bupropion. Kind of disappointed., but at the least the one thing I have noticed is my craving for nicotine is so low, which makes sense as it is also used as a smoking quit aid LOL.

Sorry sir didn't mean to make yall feel bad. I am not prescribed, someone just tossed me like 4 of them like a month ago and was exhausted at work with a very mild WD and heard from here that snorting it is like hella shitty cocaine. And was just curious about the smoking aspect..but I'm glad you told me of this info because my wifey is going through all sorts of different anti depressants ssris to SNRI, I think I may try to get on it when I decide to quit cigarettes and eventually hopefully quit my opioid addiction.
All this info you gave, especially the toxicity I had no clue about. Thank you for the reply. Info, and concerns..not only helps me but anyone lurking..thank you both for real!

No worries, you didn’t make anyone feel bad. When I said I get annoyed, I mean, I get annoyed about a certain concept or action, not at the one doing it. to be honest, it’s very good you came here to ask before doing something like that because it means you are looking to explore drugs in a responsible and well-informed manner. as a person who’s never done any hard drugs and not even cannabis or alcohol, i’m pretty sure some of my past questions including very recent ones have come across as funny/stupid to most people on this site.
Nevertheless, pretty much nobody is judgemental here and everyone is learning.

Dammit. even tho I am legally prescriberd them, I found I forgot to take a dose and had a ''spare'' one, I just popped it and completely forgot to snort it for ''research purposes. On a more serious note though, no need to apologise Opana313... I doubt anyone was offended here, I take them for personal reasons and certainly arnt, I'm yet to see any noticeable therapeutic effect though, im almost at the 1 month mark of taking bupropion. Kind of disappointed., but at the least the one thing I have noticed is my craving for nicotine is so low, which makes sense as it is also used as a smoking quit aid LOL.

How much are you taking?
Doctors often start patients on about 100 mg for the first few weeks, but maximum effectiveness for depression usually requires about 300 to 350 mg daily.

Ive snorted Wellbutrin in and out of jail.. Not worth it at all. Its great as an antidepressant when you dont abuse it.. I'm still prescribed it but it more or less doesnt do anything for my depression after i stopped abusing it.

Ive been curious about smoking it in all honesty.. Considering it's generally a weak cathinone I doubt smoking it would be as good as RC cathinones or rock.

Ive snorted Wellbutrin in and out of jail.. Not worth it at all. Its great as an antidepressant when you dont abuse it....
Yeah, I've heard of people in jail selling/trading their Wellbutrin to folks who snort it only because they can't find anything better. I've never heard anyone say that it was particularly good.
Personally, I don't snort pills of any kind. I never felt that the slight rush was worth all the garbage in the nose.

Yeah, I've heard of people in jail selling/trading their Wellbutrin to folks who snort it only because they can't find anything better. I've never heard anyone say that it was particularly good.
Personally, I don't snort pills of any kind. I never felt that the slight rush was worth all the garbage in the nose.
The rush for me was partially the burn, unable to breath (for some reason I'd stop breathing for a minute and wouldnt realize it), and then the physical high you get. Tolerance would build quickly too. I was prescribed 200mg x2 a day and after a week i was barely able to even feel the physical "high" you get.

Unless you’re doing a 20 year bid…..Bupropion is a mild stimulant with negligible dopaminergic properties, and has very little abuse potential….as it does NOT induce euphoric effects.

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) & Cocaine are nearly identical as “Inverse Agonists” at DAT/SERT/NET and increasing / releasing dopamine in the brains reward centre.

Amphetamine Sulphate / Dextro-Amphetamine & mixed salts (Dexedrine & Adderall) / d-Methamphetamine (Desoxyn)

Vyvanes (Lisdexamphetamine) pro-drug metabolizes into active d-Amphetamine
Vyvanse 20mg = Dexedrine 5.9mg - peak serum levels in 3h - lasting 8-10h

Ritalin 20mg IR X 3-4 tablets daily
Dexedrine 5mg IR X 4-6 tablets daily
Adderall 30mg XR + IR as needed
Desoxyn 5mg X 4-5 tablets daily
Vyvanse 50-70mg X 1 capsule in morning

Bupropion 150mg XR - 450mg XR Max daily
-smoking cessation
-adhd off label / general stimulant
-antidepressant DAT/NET inhibitor
-pro sexual properties to reverse SSRI sexual dysfunction
-increases sexual desire in women and men

Dont abuse Bupropion (Wellbutrin) please. Ritalin, Cocaine, Amphetamines are true dopaminergic stimulant meds