• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

wellbutrin

basedgoddess

Greenlighter
I got it prescribed for depression because they said it helps with motivation and focus. How long until it kicks into my system and starts working? I take 150mg once in the morning.
Also is there any recreational value to these pills as it is a norepinephrine uptaker so could it be used as Adderal when taken in high enough doses?

I got it prescribed for depression because they said it helps with motivation and focus. How long until it kicks into my system and starts working? I take 150mg once in the morning.
Also is there any recreational value to these pills as it is a norepinephrine uptaker so could it be used as Adderal when taken in high enough doses?
The 3rd day, you're going to feel like you've been hit with a dump truck. A week or two later, you should feel on top of the world. Then you will level out.

Its helped a little with my motivation and focus. It makes me sleepy, so I have to take it at night.

Absolutely not recreational. They have called it "poor mans cocaine", but that will fuck you in a bad way, causing seizures and serious brain chemical imbalances.

If you shoot it, it will rot your flesh like Krokodil.