• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Well that was unexpected...

Zon

Bluelighter
I've tried coke once or twice before by parachuting (I have problems with my nose so can't be snorting anything) and it was ok, nothing special. Felt a bit weird and high for a few hours and that was that, but last night a friend offered a line and I decided to wrap it in paper and put it under my tongue. Didn't expect much but hooooooly shit.... First my whole face went completely numb, tingly as hell, actually the feeling was too strong and started to feel like gagging, maybe the numbness was affecting my throat like a finger down the throat would, not sure... but I washed my mouth a bit and it passed. then went back to the party and after maybe 20-30 minutes was dancing like crazy and hugging every person in the room! And this went on for hours, maybe 4 hours we were in that club and I was still a bit high another 2 hours later when I got home Was a similar vibe to ecstasy, although somehow different.

I totally did not expect that! From everything I've read coke is nothing like that, and whats more is sublingually is not considered a good way to take it either. Although my friends finished line after line and I was higher and for longer than they was!

Is this normal? It was an absolutely awesome and unexpected night :)

if you have no tolerance to coke then i'm not surprised you felt like you were up that long, but unless your friend rails half gram lines of fishscale i doubt you were up THAT long. the only delivery method with a higher absorption rate than sublingual is IV, which i don't condone for novice coke users like yourself.

dude, oral cocaine is a completely different high bro.

look at this trip report of mine from my experiments with capping cocaine and swallowing it.

it definitely made me all lovey and very MDMA like.

This sounds like something I should try. I have never heard of anyone eating coke before, but it makes sense the effects would feel differently. I love doing lines though. I wonder how it would be to take some cocaine orally and then do lines throughout the night, which is how I like to dose molly.

Yeah I am also thinking it was a very big line. Maybe that was part of the reason, although still... I'm pretty sure my friends consumed more than me through their nose and I definitely enjoyed more than them. I'm probably not qualified to give an opinion but to me I think the whole snorting thing seems a bit over rated. I'd describe it as very similar to mdma but maybe more mental and emotional than physical feelings. Would definitely do again.

By the way, is there any difference to putting it on gums rather than under the tongue? As I know there are more blood vessels under the tongue but not really heard of anyone doing it before.

rubbing coke on your gums doesn't do much for your high, it's mainly done to get that cottonmouth feeling. and i only do it with the remnants of your previous rails or if i don't have enough for a decent line. but the area under your tongue is where your main salivary glands are and the bioavailability obtained from these glands is much higher than the BA you get from the membranes around your sinuses.

although a coke high and an mdma high share similarities, the differences outweigh those. the biggest difference is that coke releases large quantities of dopamine in the brain but also blocks the dopamine receptors from recycling the dopamine thus allowing it to remain in your synapses longer. mdma on the other hand releases INSANE amounts of serotonin in the brain. another big difference is that while a good 100mg coke high will last roughly about 30 minutes, depending on route of administration, IVing will keep you up longer. but a 50-100mg mdma high will last at least 2 hours, usually longer if it's a higher purity. but the flip side to this is that although a coke high will not last nearly as long, the comedown will not be as harsh or as long. ergo, an mdma comedown can last an entire 24 hours, sometimes longer depending on the purity and how much you did. the reason for this is because natural dopamine replenishment happens in a fraction of the time it takes the brain to replenish serotonin.

Yeah I must say coke is odd in the sense that each route of administration feels like a completely different drug. Even different tastes. I have tried insufflation, parachuting, sublingual, and IV. IV being the most dramatically different but also way moreish than insufflation...litterally you will be getting your next shot ready as you are peaking on your first shot.

This is a drug that if you can handle it, then all the better for you....but if you can't it will eat you alive.

the area under your tongue is where your main salivary glands are and the bioavailability obtained from these glands is much higher than the BA you get from the membranes around your sinuses.

You mean more coke can be absorbed under the tongue than inside of the nose? If that's the case, why does everyone snort it?

You mean more coke can be absorbed under the tongue than inside of the nose? If that's the case, why does everyone snort it?

could be several reasons, could be that most people are unaware of this, or that people just prefer to keep it simple and do it the way they've always done it. pop culture has a lot to do with this as well.

I personally think it's useless any other way than intra nasal or I'M or IV, never tried the last 2 myself but every other roa e.g plugging, gums, swallowing are useless

Well, again I don't have much experience with it, and don't even know exactly how much I took but I definitely don't think sublingual is useless. Had one of the best experiences since my first few pills almost 10 years ago without any nose issues, stomach problems and less come down. I'd say about 4 hours later I was still unable to think clearly I was enjoying so much, so pretty high imo :)

Just wondering, if anyone has any opinion on what would be better. 1 big pack, maybe 200mg under the tongue and partly swallowed, or several small packs (50mg) under the tongue over some time? I figure smaller packs every 10 minutes or every half hour could have a higher BA. Although my 1 big pack that night worked wonders.