• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Well guys... looks like I'm getting clean!!! After about 14 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chenzo972

Greenlighter
I'm 29, and ever since I was young I've like pain killers and it all started when I was like 15... I went to the dentist and afterwards I was given 750ml of Lortab (greenish yellow color) and I would be in high school just nodding off in bcis (keyboarding). Well I never was addicted until maybe 6 years ago, a family member had sciatica and starred off with 120 oxycontins and 90 100mg morphine tabs a month. Then switched to 120 oxycodones and 1
120x 100mg morphine tablets. Well all I had to do was ask every single day for 2 oxys and 1 or 2 morphines, everyday for those years. Well a month ago that person ran out cause someone at their job stole a lot of the meds so they asked me for some Tylenol 3s cause they were wding. So I have them some and when it was time to go back to the pain management place they drug tested them. Well when it was time to go back to get another script they fired that person and didn't give meds so they threw them out on their ass. They explained to the doc someone stole them at their job but the doc didn't care so now this person was sick and still is and I was too cause that was it! No more fun for me, it was a mix of maintenence and fun everyday. Not fully maintenance yet. But somehow I tapered myself off and haven't withdrawn. Cause after I didn't get any, I went to an er for abdomen pain cause I've had surgery on it before so they gave me Tylenol 3s... well before I could take 5 or 6 of some blue oxys and like 2 or 3 morphines and not even be close to nodding. That's how high my tolerance was well when I tapered myself down in like a week, I didn't wd. I haven't had anything in two days besides today and I took a few Tylenol 3s and those are fucking me up right now... before I could take hydrocodones the 5/325 or the 7.5/325, like 15 of them and nothing would happen to me cause my tolerance was so high... so I have sucessfully come off very high powered opiates. I don't have any symptoms of w/d or anything. So today will be the last day since I can't get my hands on anything anymore.

Just wanted to share with you guys the story, I've never mainlined heroine, I've only ever done one tiny key bump and gagged so never did that again. Lol

Hey Chenzo, make no mistake, we all think that it's excellent that you're going to make an attempt to curb your drug use. If it's affecting your life negatively and you would like for that to stop, I think we all can respect that decision. Now, the only issue we have here, and it's a minor one, is that this thread isn't located in the proper section of the forums. It can take a little while to become fully aware of what material belongs in what space. Some of it still confuses me a little bit, but as far as Basic Drug Discussion is concerned, we need to keep the material associated with the general concept of Harm Reduction.

This would be better suited as a blog entry. If all you'd like to do is tell others your story, then that's what I would recommend. There are also sober-living and recover based forums right here on Bluelight that you might enjoy getting involved in.

Until then though, I'm going to close this. If you decide to start a blog to update us on your progress, you could copy and paste this thread and make it entry number one perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.