Mental Health Welcome your new mods in MH!

I can't say i like that, that's a lot of mods, like you upped the police budget to recruit or some shit, this kinda creepy, in a fascit way beside
Funny you say that because we did get an anonymous tip some time ago that someone matching a very similar username as yours @MydriHaze will be posting around the Recovery Forums, and the weird thing is here you are.. Hmmm.. I can't speak about ongoing investigations but we all are watching you..

We are not here to tell you how to live your lives. We are here to help you.

Also, it's division of power that makes a good society, not having one or two leaders.

If you have legitimate concerns, we encourage you to voice them.

Funny you say that because we did get an anonymous tip some time ago that someone matching a very similar username as yours @MydriHaze will be posting around the Recovery Forums, and the weird thing is here you are.. Hmmm.. I can't speak about ongoing investigations but we all are watching you..
I know, i did that... Don't ask me why, just ask me why not?

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
I would like to echo what @AlphaMethylPhenyl said we really aren't here as police. More mods means a more equitible division of labor, that's all. That being said, I'm probably the more hot headed "it's time for a warning" kind of mod then my fellows. That being said, I was a mod back in the day for one of the more social and... less focused groups here on BL. Under a different name I moderated a heavily trafficked subreddit as well, that was just handing out bans left and right. The "Recovery Support" forums are a different entity. My work in any place is reflective of the mission and culture presented.